TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

18 hours ago, rollwithme said:

I can honestly say seeing Sky live was an amazing experience. If you are debating on going, just go. Accept she’s gonna be 1-3 hours late and enjoy yourself.

Her live vocals sounded incredible. She obviously tries so hard to make sure her vocals sound exactly like the studio track does (for the NTMT tracks at least). It’s crazy to think about when so many live artists try to show off their voice with ad libs and stuff when singing but Sky is committed to delivering a consistent product for every show (probably why she gets so upset when her tech/earpiece doesn’t work up to her standards).

Her stage presence is almost non existent, but just witnessing her sing those songs in the dark behind sunglasses with red and blue lights was an out of body experience. I just want to relive it over and over again.

Sorry but for myself and many others no, it’s disrespectful to repeatedly do this- if she’s having issues attending concerts despite this happening on every date so far then she should issue an apology and delay the start time.

Regarding the vocals- she might have gotten a lot better than the initial bad shows which is great but she’s probably using a strong backing track if she can’t ad-lib 

lol she sounded absolutely fabulous singing ghost in yesterday's concert...

we like her again:crying2:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Wait wasn't Live to Tell going to be on a covers EP like 5 years ago? I'm surprised it hasn't been leaked already and I'll be just as surprised if she actually drops it.

BzhmW.png

I honestly feel so bad for people thinking the delays and technical difficulties are normal and worth paying for at this point. :ponder: The fact they're expected and became part of her show is beyond me. Good for the fans if they're content with the crumbs they're getting, but like seriously...

She's supposed to be a singer. Singing well is the bare minimum. If I was a perfectionist singer and got comments like "at least, she sounded good during X", I would be mortified. 

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

Sky seeing an album release deadline 

I mean, I also do this when I see deadlines at work.

Wait omg Sky is just like the common people!!!

People's Queen!!

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

Sky, just release a live album and call it a day.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

Sky, just release a live album and call it a day.

no thanks she's awful live 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

19 hours ago, Nightmare said:

no thanks she's awful live 

Actually she is amazing live. One of the best live vocals I’ve heard and I’ve been to a lot of concerts. Sure it’s a mess and say what you want but she puts on a show that kind of puts everyone in a trance and want to root for her. Everyone leaves her shows talking about how amazing it was despite the issues. I think that says a lot