TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

On 1/9/2024 at 5:00 AM, Air said:

She has a much stronger voice than rina sawayama and jennie... and much better songs too! Sit this one out.

RT

Her starpower & talent are both undeniable, imagine being so out of touch you try to act like an artist is "nothing' on the 1223rd page of a thread about them

21 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

She doesn’t have the strongest voice but it has a unique styling and tone, probably more so than Rina. To me that actually is worth more than being able to belt out songs. Lana has a recognisable voice too and not the most powerful.  

People are really forgetting about Sky's vocal hemorrhage and the effect it had on her vocally and mentally

2 hours ago, DinahLee said:

Lady Gaga feat Sky Ferreira - We Hate You Troy (Jorge Elbrecht Mix 3) [Lanaboards exclusive] laptop recording, when????

Wait now.

Have Gaga and Sky ever collab'd before?

I could see potential here? I'm thinking. I'm dreaming. I'm manifesting. I'm cleansing my chakras. I'm charging my stones....

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

1 hour ago, AtomicMess said:

Wait now.

Have Gaga and Sky ever collab'd before?

I could see potential here? I'm thinking. I'm dreaming. I'm manifesting. I'm cleansing my chakras. I'm charging my stones....

yes they collabed in this blackberry slay of a photo

Sky Ferreira News

At some point they had the same manager (troy carter) but both of them have parted ways.

55 minutes ago, SinclairKills23 said:

Does anyone think Descending will be released as the third single whenever it does come out? 

there's no third single

nothing will ever come out

leak pretty dull

:oprah3:

3 hours ago, EmptyPromises said:

Innocent Kind rules 

innocent kind is easily my favorite out of everything from the masochism sessions. also, the girls that don’t get sky’s appeal simply don’t get it. and that’s ok. but name one other person in the music industry that simultaneously channels Madonna, Courtney, Fiona, Kim Gordon, and Debbie. her references and vision are unique, raw, and punk while still being pop and feeling 100% genuine. there’s literally no one else like her and that is why after all these years she still has people wanting more.

1 hour ago, Fetiche said:

I’d love to see some outtakes from the NTMT Chateau Marmont bathroom photoshoot by Gaspar Noe

Wasn't it shoot in Paris? But yeah, I'd love some outtakes.