TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Birmingham was cancelled with no news and she just shrugged it off without properly explaining why and acted confused? Are we supposed to believe this is due to illness and not a pattern of behaviour/low sales? She seems to be chronically ill regardless and still tours so I just find it hard to believeĀ 

Not dismissing her illness btw- Iā€™m saying that she seems ill on her tours by how she seems and is still touring so I canā€™t imagine itā€™s her illness stopping the tours alone

10 hours ago, AOK said:

At least sightseeing London is still on...

Ā 

That description of Sky on ticketmaster tho:

The enigmatic Californian artist known for her mesmerizing synth-pop sound with gothic undertones, will showcase her long-awaited second album, "Masochism" in 2024, which has been five years in the making. (:toofunny:)

Ā 

Lol at that sentance when it's 10 years actually, lol.

Ā 

10 hours ago, AOK said:

The enigmatic Californian artist known for her mesmerizing synth-pop sound with gothic undertones, will showcase her long-awaited second album, "Masochism" in 2024, which has been five years in the making.

This just pissed me off... :facepalm:

āœ§ š•Ŗš• š•¦ š•’š•£š•– š•„š•™š•– š•”š•™š•’š•Ÿš•„š• š•ž, š•—š• š•£š•–š•§š•–š•£ š•šš•Ÿ š•žš•Ŗ š•™š•–š•’š••Ā āœ§

2 hours ago, champainproblms said:

getting harder and harder to not accept shes just full of shitĀ :poordat: seems like halsey wasnt wrong after all

Can we stop bringing that other lady into a Sky Ferreira thread? Sheā€™s brought up like every few months. šŸ™„

My request to license Downhill Lullaby and Don't Forget to make a 7" picture disc was rejected by Capitol. I only sent it a couple of days ago so I think they just want to bury her into anonymity out of spite at this point, since they won't even accept what is basically free money for them.. should I try with Ghost EP?

13 hours ago, feelingxcx said:

My request to license Downhill Lullaby and Don't Forget to make a 7" picture disc was rejected by Capitol. I only sent it a couple of days ago so I think they just want to bury her into anonymity out of spite at this point, since they won't even accept what is basically free money for them.. should I try with Ghost EP?

Why do you need their permission for a bootleg

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Does she actually have a (non drug related)Ā illness or is that what weā€™re calling her obvious drug addiction and/or the long term effects of drug use on her body&mind ?Ā 

Who cares? sheā€™s got no work ethic. If she ever did confirm any of this it would surely be followed by a gofundme with more (false)promises of new musicĀ .

12 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Who cares? sheā€™s got no work ethic. If she ever did confirm any of this it would surely be followed by a gofundme with more (false)promises of new musicĀ .

girl youā€™re so right. Last thing we need is her manipulating her 3 remaining fans into funding her drug addictionĀ ā€œupcoming albumā€

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gifĀ :beyonce:

59 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Why do you need their permission for a bootleg

Because I wasn't trying to make a bootleg lathe cut / dubplate record but a proper official pressing Ć  la Vinyl Me Please. I don't really want to get into legal trouble with Universal Media Group so I have to ask for a license to use the recordingĀ šŸ™ƒ

2 minutes ago, feelingxcx said:

Because I wasn't trying to make a bootleg lathe cut / dubplate record but a proper official pressing Ć  la Vinyl Me Please. I don't really want to get into legal trouble with Universal Media Group so I have to ask for a license to use the recordingĀ šŸ™ƒ

Nobody gonna sue you for making a kunaki honey. And itā€™s sky Ferreira weā€™re talking about here. Would capitol even bay an eye? NO. So why should you!!!!

Ā 

Iā€™m waiting for pretty dull leak before I press my own Masoschism:true:Ā and will

Ā 

Ā 

legal trouble only becomes a factor when youā€™re mass producing or making multiple copies in order to sell them. For your personal collection is different.

38 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Nobody gonna sue you for making a kunaki honey. And itā€™s sky Ferreira weā€™re talking about here. Would capitol even bay an eye? NO. So why should you!!!!

Ā 

Iā€™m waiting for pretty dull leak before I press my own Masoschism:true:Ā and will

Ā 

Ā 

legal trouble only becomes a factor when youā€™re mass producing or making multiple copies in order to sell them. For your personal collection is different.

Ā 

y'all got a suggestion for a company?

is anyone else in love with her cry baby/debut era? Now donā€™t get me wrong, I think she showed a LOT of artistic growth over the years with the Ghost EP, NTMT, and her more ā€œrecentā€ unreleased tracks that have surfaced... but something about thoseĀ early 2010ā€™s electro pop songs just do it for meĀ :bebe:Ā some of them are a bit faceless, butĀ bop!Ā :bop:

Ā 

I also have a soft spot for those early Wild at Heart songs she teased back in the day...Ā the songsĀ were edgy but still really fun. I love the bass lines on Gloves &Ā Cecil Diamonds