TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

2 hours ago, StarCrossedSky said:

Leak the Heavy Metal Heart music video

Waitttt I forgot about this

***edited /deleted the rest of this post  because I originally thought she accidentally lost the tape for the music video in a fire but apparently it was some vhs issue and was actually a love in stereo music video???***

SO THEN what  tf happened to the heavy metal heart video 😭 😭 

18 minutes ago, KEEPIT said:

***edited /deleted the rest of this post  because I originally thought she accidentally lost the tape for the music video in a fire but apparently it was some vhs issue and was actually a love in stereo music video???***

She teased it in like 2014, we all got excited then Grant never shared it :(

5 hours ago, KEEPIT said:

She said MTV owns the rights to the Heavy Metal Heart music video and apparently they never put it out. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

someone needs to whoop her ass, i'm being so serious, 

her mother and grandma gotta stop lying to themselves, SHE'S NOT CLEAN, she needs help

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

24 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

She said MTV owns the rights to the Heavy Metal Heart music video and apparently they never put it out. 

How come everyone else always owns the rights to anything she does? Like…..

Also I haven’t read the last few pages here but I saw them cutting up on Sky for being booted off stage and not giving a fuck. Classic! I wonder why she even bothers doing shows tbh. I can’t take her seriously as a live performer so I always gloss over that discourse in here but it’s sad for the people who actually pay $ to see her and get all excited only for them to get the bare minimum. Please stop spending $ on this woman until she releases the anniversary NTMT vinyls sis. 

18 hours ago, 111 said:

what's that i hear? you were right all along 111? we should've joined your movement years ago? you clocked her so many times but we didn't listen? 

NO ECLIPSE! it's all part of the sky ferrire EXPERIENCE! you DON'T understand eclit! it's SO heroin chic when she acts like a junkie and walks off shrugging! take all my monies sky and sing me those 10 year old style over substance songs that you didn't write so i can feel my 90s depressed tumblr gay boy fantasea! yes queen i want that japanese jesus cawk! i love it when you sway around on stage trying to find the note looking like sarah paulson in american horror story season 5 HOTEL starring lady godga! who cares if you are literally just sitting backstage doing lines while we wait for you to start your show and we end up missing our train home! who goes to see THE sky ferreri and expects her to be on stage on time??? WHY would you want her to finish a full setlist? u fake fan! we know the real sky and she is the best!!! FUCK YOU CAPITOL!!! #MASOCHISM2024 NO PLEASE not the white room, it's all part of the experience, you can't lock me up PLEASE she needs my monies she is funding her studio sessions!! LET ME OUT!!! SKY I LOVE YOU!!!!!

back to bed grammy

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

7 hours ago, HeyBlueBaby said:

How come everyone else always owns the rights to anything she does? Like…..

that's more common than you think tho most artists are in fact not the owners of their own stuff 

On 4/7/2024 at 3:44 PM, DownhillLullaby said:

https://x.com/sulleng1rly/status/1777128040746611192

It's getting harder and harder and for someone who speaks on being perfectionist, it really doesn't show some compromise. I'm sorry but this starting the gig's late isn't to be glamorized or forgiven at all. Of course sometimes things just get on the way but always? It's been told here and there, but she should learn her lesson and improve things, or she'll lose the rest of the fans she has... 

This is straight from a movie :rip:

3 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

can't wait for this tour to be over, I really want to know what's her next excuse 

:tiffany3:

well people already gave her a new excuse for her to waste the next 2 years on (capitol owning masters blablabla whatever)

while i do believe her that this tour is for raising money to record a new record bc capitol definitely DOES own her masters the money will likely be spent on loewe coats and H

On 4/9/2024 at 12:07 PM, StarCrossedSky said:

I vaguely remember the screencap from Heavy Metal Heart, does anyone still have it? It was the same lo-fi vibe as the visual she shared with the old Guardian posts

the one of her in the bathtub or the huge wine glass?? i think both of those were for LIS though 

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind