TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

how do u know

the only evidence we got of a video for it was a 5 seconds behind the scenes clip from the petra collins shoot where it was playing in the background and she was dancing to it in that big martini glass. like unless its a shitty homemade video like Omanko, then it  probably never happened imo.

So Sky went on a little Twitter spree tonight and basically said the following:

-she wanted to do a video for most NTMT songs but didn't have the funding to do so

-all NTMT videos were self-funded, funded by Grant or sponsored

-she's working with Tamaryn on some music (whoever that is lol)

-the Heavy Metal Heart video was "unofficial"

-she's working with more positive people for album 2

-she wants to say the album will be released next year, but is hesitant to do so after 5 year wait for NTMT

-her music is more "mature" now, "going deeper into where I left off" and "more electronic than before...but I wouldn't say it's clubby or anything"

-she's working with Ariel, Justin and Bobby from Scream

-she keeps all fan art

-she wants to do more songs with/covers of Ariel

-she hopes to make the videos for previous albums [i think she just means NTMT] later, even though it's "a bit weird"

-she wanted to make the Kristine video with Grant in Miami

-the Omanko video was made "for fun" and "without any intention of doing anything with it"

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

So Sky went on a little Twitter spree tonight and basically said the following:

-she wanted to do a video for most NTMT songs but didn't have the funding to do so

-all NTMT videos were self-funded, funded by Grant or sponsored

-she's working with Tamaryn on some music (whoever that is lol)

-the Heavy Metal Heart video was "unofficial"

-she's working with more positive people for album 2

-she wants to say the album will be released next year, but is hesitant to do so after 5 year wait for NTMT

-her music is more "mature" now, "going deeper into where I left off" and "more electronic than before...but I wouldn't say it's clubby or anything"

-she's working with Ariel, Justin and Bobby from Scream

-she keeps all fan art

-she wants to do more songs with/covers of Ariel

-she hopes to make the videos for previous albums [i think she just means NTMT] later, even though it's "a bit weird"

-she wanted to make the Kristine video with Grant in Miami

-the Omanko video was made "for fun" and "without any intention of doing anything with it"

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

tamaryn-the_echo_ACY9814-608x404.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJg5zqCHz4o

She's SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO FUCKING GOOD

Rock-ish shoegaze, it's like dreampop influenced by bits of fading grunge.

She's the best person Sky should work with, like if you ever asked me who I would want to pair her with... Tamaryn worked with Dum Dum Girls too, and she made them sound even more fucking awesome than they did.

This is nothing personal, nor directed to anybody, I just found the chance to say this: instead of playing it cool and depreciating people because they do not sound in your speakers (or the radios') you should ALWAYS find artists' twits and interviews a CHANCE to explore new artists and music. You have a computer, it only takes a couple of clicks. Do not waste your time pretending, take advantage of a world that nowadays is SO connected and it takes minutes to get to know so many freaking awesome bands and artists.

Guys my unreleased for Sky is pathetic, and that needs to change. Would someone be willing to help a brother out while I'm on break and have time for this crap haha?

What do you need help with...

I skip over a lot of Sky's demos because some of them are pretty rough but the other day I listened to untouchable and it sounds exactly like a Britney song lol, it's funny with how Sky acts now to imagine her playing the whole sexy teenage virgin every guy wants act.

Well it was a demo for Britney

BzhmW.png