TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

those 3 make the most sense to be on the album, altho i wouldn't be surprised if they gave eie bonus track treatment or something. i just don't know why i can't see it being part of the main tracklist being so diff from what she's promising sonically.

she doesn't seem very behind red lips anymore, i think she got really discouraged by how many people shrugged it off as garbage-lite. and lost in my bedroom is totally out of sync with ariel/jon's production.

tumblr_mg9v6lYlwT1qhhn3go1_500.png

It surprised me when they said "Lost in My Bedroom" would not make it. It's one of Sky's favorite songs and I think it represents the electro-pop she's been making. It made me very happy that only stripped down/sad songs were confirmed, because it gives more space to electro/uptempo songs considering she's said that half of the album is like that.

It surprised me when they said "Lost in My Bedroom" would not make it. It's one of Sky's favorite songs and I think it represents the electro-pop she's been making. It made me very happy that only stripped down/sad songs were confirmed, because it gives more space to electro/uptempo songs considering she's said that half of the album is like that.

Same with me, for "Red Lips..." I thought she was putting it on for sure, because it signified her growth as an artist to her. o.O 

At least, having a song written by Shirley Manson for yourself can't be a bad thing, can it?

Same with me, for "Red Lips..." I thought she was putting it on for sure, because it signified her growth as an artist to her. o.O 

At least, having a song written by Shirley Manson for yourself can't be a bad thing, can it?

Surely it's not a bad thing. But I can see why it's not on it... Sky has said the song was good and that it was a nice experience collaborating with such a great artist as Shirley but it doesn't represent the sound Sky's looking for and does not sound like the rest of the stuff on the album.

It's such a mess, specially considering "Red Lips" was being considered the first single off the album.

"Ghost"/"Sad Dream"/"Everything Is Embarrassing" are the album tracks on Ghost.

It was confirmed on a recent interview! :)

Hot damn this is great. Especially the Ghost love.

i never understood all the hate for ghost, that seems to be people's least fave a lot of the time but i think it's my favorite. it's a tossup between that and eie.

I really, really love every song on the EP equally. It's funny because, as you said, people seem to dislike "Ghost" when I think it's incredible. The song is like 5-minute long and you can't even notice it.

If the label stops being a bitch, we're getting it in August. She is going to have a show at Oxford Street's H&M in which she's performing most of the songs from the album. At least if we don't have the studio versions, we'll have the live ones. (I actually laughed at myself because how floppy is that, really? :toofunny:)

If the label stops being a bitch, we're getting it in August. She is going to have a show at Oxford Street's H&M in which she's performing most of the songs from the album. At least if we don't have the studio versions, we'll have the live ones. (I actually laughed at myself because how floppy is that, really? :toofunny:)
When is that show? And do we have any bit of a tracklist yet?

Ugh I just want the cover.

H0bDaqU.gif

When is that show? And do we have any bit of a tracklist yet?

Ugh I just want the cover.

Show's on June 25.

I am sure that some of the songs Sky has confirmed about being on the album are no longer there. "Sad Dream"/"Ghost"/"Everything Is Embarrassing" are gonna be there according to a recent interview, "You're Not the One" which is her next single, and "Can't Say No"/"Ain't Your Right"/"I Will"/"24 Hours" which she's performed some times.