TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Everyone is asking does Lana have an LB account when the real question does Sky have a LB account :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

2 minutes ago, For K said:

Everyone is asking does Lana have an LB account when the real question does Sky have a LB account :true:

I can bet my soul that both Sky and her mom have an account here and have posted in this thread at least once. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

I can bet my soul that both Sky and her mom have an account here and have posted in this thread at least once. 

And I'm that account. Hello LB members I've slowly been infiltrating Lana boards leading up to my announcement that I'm going to be releasing Masochism-the-Re-up-re-imagined in Summer 2023. Physical copies being released outside capitol records in exchange for one protest sign each :sky:

Edit: Just kidding I don't want a WP for this I am myself an not Sky :wave2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

19 minutes ago, For K said:

Edit: Just kidding I don't want a WP for this I am myself an not Sky :wave2:

tbh i think they only really enforce the trolling rule if it's a. lana related and b. not obviously a joke (could be joking but you can't immediately tell)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

41 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

the timing of her recent menty b on instagram coinciding with this thread dragging her was a little too convenient, even if she doesn't have an account i know she reads it on occasion

59 minutes ago, samsclubPRESENTSavamax said:

If I was sky I would be terrified of reading the stuff on twitter and LB... which is the real reason why masochism is never coming. Sky and her mum are messy and can't stay away even though the anxiety of it all is ruining her career.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9526feac36823003f0a9

if i were sky i would’ve left social media in 2016 like she’s so brave to even keep posting when all people do is shit on her 😭😭

Just now, paris texas said:

OPRAHHHH (please don't lie about lana again for your sake not everyone else's)

i talked about that on my status... rancidgirl is faithful and truthful now

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

8 hours ago, samsclubPRESENTSavamax said:

Sky Ferreira: Hi, what's up?

Barnes and Noble Manager: Sky, we need to talk. I've been getting reports that you've been slipping copies of your album, "Masochism," into books all over the store and writing things like "#capitolrecordssucks" and "#freeskyferreira" in the margins. Can you explain what's going on?

Sky Ferreira: Oh, yeah. Sorry about that. I guess I just got a little frustrated with my label and wanted to spread the word about my situation.

Barnes and Noble Manager: I understand that you may be upset with your label, but this kind of behavior is not acceptable. Not only is it vandalism, but it's also disruptive to the store and our customers. We can't have you doing things like this on our property.

Sky Ferreira: I understand, and I apologize. I'll make sure to stop and won't do it again.

Barnes and Noble Manager: I appreciate that, Sky. But just know that if this behavior continues, we may have to ask you to leave the store.

Sky Ferreira: I understand. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'll make sure to keep it in mind in the future.

sky finishing an album and handing out copies? taking responsibility, owning up to her mistakes and apologising? responding timely without deflecting the blame? what kind of fanfic

i bet razor has an account on lanaboards

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7