TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

If this gets cancelled/postponed I'm shooting myself.

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

I think Nobody Asked would be a perfect alt title to I'm Not Alright

Nobody Asked Me (If I Was Okay) I'm Not Alright

True that they're similar themes, but she posted the full INA lyrics and that title was nowhere to be found in them...

More than anything I want Can't Say No--even more than Werewolf! I never considered that she'd scrap it, I thought it really stood out from the initial new live performances she did (Ain't Your Right, I Will, etc).

True that they're similar themes, but she posted the full INA lyrics and that title was nowhere to be found in them...

More than anything I want Can't Say No--even more than Werewolf! I never considered that she'd scrap it, I thought it really stood out from the initial new live performances she did (Ain't Your Right, I Will, etc).

idk maybe they just needed to get her debut out this year and then the next release won't be stuck in development hell since they'll have a stockpile of finished tracks

I asked Jeff on twitter if it was getting a physical release and he said to his knowledge it was.

Even if it isn't...I'll still outbid someone for the promo disc on eBay

BzhmW.png

I met someone who volunteered to work backstage at a festival Sky was playing at said he had to deal with her and her team and she was the biggest bitch/diva ever, lmfao. But I guess we already sort of knew that.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I thought the same about "Boys", good to know.

I have a suspicion that it's the "New New New" or "Drop You" snippet from her soundcloud bc Jordan said that snippet was originally on the album and Boys is one of the few unheard songs that could be more upbeat.

When I further looked up "Omanko", it seemed to me that it was more like the Japanese equivalent of cunt than just pussy. Like with added offense. She don't wanna sell in Japan I guess :fabcat:

I hope "Do Me" is on the album as a different title, but I doubt it  :P

I still can't believe that next month is the release date! (Well that's if there are no set backs...)

Isn't this the furthest we have ever come with an album release? I'm pretty sure there was no tracklist for Cry Baby? I know there was that back cover which was deemed fake which had a tracklist on.

So excited  :excited:

new last.fm

I hope "Do Me" is on the album as a different title, but I doubt it  :P

I still can't believe that next month is the release date! (Well that's if there are no set backs...)

Isn't this the furthest we have ever come with an album release? I'm pretty sure there was no tracklist for Cry Baby? I know there was that back cover which was deemed fake which had a tracklist on.

So excited  :excited:

I want to say that there's no backing out now that it's a month away (or a month from my concert, in fact), but I thought the same about the I Will EP which was supposed to come out this week until just a few days ago :toofunny: But yeah I don't believe she's ever had a tracklist and a date before!

Also Amazon has YNTO set to release on the 24th...http://www.amazon.com/Youre-Not-The-One/dp/B00F14HOXG

Better be on iTunes on the 17th.

Listening to all live recordings of "Can't Say No" and crying out loud :sadcore3:

Especially that period where she started to change it from the rocky interpretation to the more pop, presumably album version UGHHHHHH. How could this song not make the album?!

Listening to all live recordings of "Can't Say No" and crying out loud :sadcore3:

Especially that period where she started to change it from the rocky interpretation to the more pop, presumably album version UGHHHHHH. How could this song not make the album?!

Maybe she just changed the name. (I'm trying to be optimistic but damn its so fucking hard)

By "period" do you mean a specific part of the song, or a period in her career?

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

By "period" do you mean a specific part of the song, or a period in her career?

In her career. Like earlier performances make it sound very rocky (see SXSW, I believe the first performance of the song), but later ones sound very Rechtshaid-y.

For instance.

On the Wire (Final Version) https://soundcloud.com/awesome_music/sky-ferreira-on-the-wire

Here's the demo if you haven't heard it before 

It's fake!

And the album... is... finally... happening. :defeated: I nearly died when she announced it. I'm counting the days until we have it, but I seriously wouldn't feel any frustrated if it got delayed, I'm used to it already.

The single was probably delayed for a week because Britney's single was announced and, truth be told, no-one would talk about Sky when the hype is around Britney. I am glad we are no longer getting the EP because of the album but it makes me sad that (as long as we don't have a deluxe version or international editions with bonus tracks), "Pretty Dull"/"Can't Say No"/"I'm on Top" aren't getting released. I would rather have the studio versions of these songs than "I'm Not Alright," for example, considering we never listened to that so that'd mean we'd be losing nothing.

44 days until the most epic and anticipated album in the planet Earth gets released, bye. :flutter: