TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

OK so I don't have any Sky stan friends & I don't know where else to ask but can somebody send me the Obsession remixes? Like the one's on the EP? I think I'm gonna buy it (no $ currently) but I don't know..

ALSO, the YNTO cover  :rip:

Edit: Also, did we ever get the rest of the Newton Town Sessions songs (AKA Sad Dream, Red Lips & Lost In My Bedroom) ?

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

That's like the second tweet I've seen of Katy saying something like that to Sky... They are friends arent they? She's just joking with her? I mean, even as jokes they seem kind of rude. I saw another one where Sky complained about how artists name their fans, and Katy (who has her Katy Kats) said its just because Sky doesn't have any fans...

I'm pretty sure they were friends at one point but these are kind of nasty blows.. Maybe that's just the nature of their relationship?

That's like the second tweet I've seen of Katy saying something like that to Sky... They are friends arent they? She's just joking with her? I mean, even as jokes they seem kind of rude. I saw another one where Sky complained about how artists name their fans, and Katy (who has her Katy Kats) said its just because Sky doesn't have any fans...

I'm pretty sure they were friends at one point but these are kind of nasty blows.. Maybe that's just the nature of their relationship?

They are totally friends. Sky got in trouble once after Katy put a picture of Sky online when she was 17 holding vodka.  They might not be as close anymore, but all the tweets were def in jest

Source: http://www.blackbookmag.com/music/sky-ferreira-1.33605

sky-ferreira-katy-perry.jpg

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

That's 3 years old and it's being brought up now why?

ya i know that its old but i stumbled upon it on the Skyfanfic twitter because of the recent drama, and i thought it was funny so i shared it :)

I'd seen the story about Sky getting in trouble with the vodka with Katy Perry, but I wasn't sure if maybe something happened between them since then. I assumed the tweets were in jest but damn, they are kind of harsh considering Katy is kind of right that Sky doesn't have a very big fanbase, and there are/were rumors that she sleeps with the people she works with.

Night Time, My Time:

01 Boys
02 Ain't Your Right
03 24 Hours
04 Nobody Asked Me (If I Was Okay)
05 I Blame Myself
06 Omanko
07 You're Not the One
08 Heavy Metal Heart
09 Kristine
10 I Will
11 Love in Stereo
12 Night Time, My Time

OCTOBER 29TH. MARK YOUR CALENDAR YOU GUYS!

receipt

EQFO7rX.png