TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

she has nice tits but those pictures r awful

Are tits supposed to do this?

gU1gF3H.png

#GaySkyFanQuestions

Her boobs don't seem floppy and weird in her nude pics but wtf they look deflated is that normal

Her boyfriend creeps me out tbh

her bf is rly weird, he looks like samantha ronson. but skys really weird too so maybe thats why it works

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

hey guys, im a new Sky fan i guess, could someone send me As If!, cause i cant find it anywhere, :( . Does she have much leaked unreleased?

There is a post on the Sky Ferreira Source Tumblr that has the download link for the EP! And there are also links for the leaked unreleased, she has about 40 or 45 leaked songs, including demos!

There is a post on the Sky Ferreira Source Tumblr that has the download link for the EP! And there are also links for the leaked unreleased, she has about 40 or 45 leaked songs, including demos!

thank you :)

993676_211910595637372_1306571126_n.png

I read in a brasil fan page that Sky will be in the next album of the korean singer G-Dragon. The song is called "Rebirth" and the release is in August 30, 2013.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I am glad we're not getting some kind of Sky feat. someone... I am cool with Sky collaborating on tracks as long as she doesn't release them herself, I like having my Sky tracks free of lesser people. :diva:

Even more new stuff!

I am very unfamiliar with Korean music, though, oughta check this guy out to see if it'll be good...

I wonder when we'll get the EP cover, though.

Even more new stuff!

I am very unfamiliar with Korean music, though, oughta check this guy out to see if it'll be good...

I wonder when we'll get the EP cover, though.

hopefully this week because one of my articles is due with the cover next sunday

BzhmW.png

The pictures for Vogue Paris were shot by Mert and Marcus in Paris last month and the last time Sky went to Paris she said she was going to shoot the EP cover. My two cents are that she shot the EP cover with them too, just like the album cover (confirmed by Sky on Facebook).

Make sure to check out BigBang. It's your portal to the K-POP stanning days :creep:

EQFO7rX.png

The pictures for Vogue Paris were shot by Mert and Marcus in Paris last month and the last time Sky went to Paris she said she was going to shoot the EP cover. My two cents are that she shot the EP cover with them too, just like the album cover (confirmed by Sky on Facebook).

I thought she'd use what was supposed to be the album cover instead of shooting something new, since she also switched the album name.

Make sure to check out BigBang. It's your portal to the K-POP stanning days :creep:

Uh-oh :assad:

I thought she'd use what was supposed to be the album cover instead of shooting something new, since she also switched the album name.

I hope so! Specially because I think it's too early to have an album cover already. She's still recording more songs for it so I guess the album doesn't quite have an "identity" yet. It'd be good if the album cover was shot after it was completely done so it could visually represent the songs.

She's been posting lyrics on her tumblr:

http://skytf.tumblr.com/

Six tracks:

1. I'm Not Alright

2. On Top

3. Ain't Your Right

4. Love In Stereo

5. I Will

6. You're Not The One

There's a tumblr post that's circulating (I noticed it was posted August 5th though) that says there are only 4 tracks (it excludes On Top and I'm Not Alright). I hope there really are 6 tracks though...

There's a tumblr post that's circulating (I noticed it was posted August 5th though) that says there are only 4 tracks (it excludes On Top and I'm Not Alright). I hope there really are 6 tracks though...

That's what Sky said herself in an interview, that it'd have 4 tracks. But it was before she posted the lyrics on her Tumblr. The EP could only have four tracks but I think it would be stupid of Sky to post lyrics to songs that are going to remain unreleased.