Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Lana Youtube stans are the funniest (and purest) thing ever :thumb2:

All they do is say "she was born in the wrong generation" "every time I think I heard every Lana song I discover a new one" "how many songs does this woman have" and there's never any hate in the comment section :crying4:

You're missing "my girlfriend's back and she's cooler than ever" :blush2: That comment plagues every single one of Lana's music videos since LFL 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Lana Youtube stans are the funniest (and purest) thing ever :thumb2:

All they do is say "she was born in the wrong generation" "every time I think I heard every Lana song I discover a new one" "how many songs does this woman have" and there's never any hate in the comment section :crying4:

Don't forget the "my girlfriend is back and she's cooler than ever" in EVERY SINGLE video she posts :awkney:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, turquoisejewel said:

WARNING: do NOT open the last file on that site with the vinyl exclusive back cover title. I repeat DO NOT OPEN :stareney3: :eartha2:

I opened it :wipe:

Just opened that "back cover" on That Site...I think I might need to go wash my eyes out

Spoiler

It's not scat, but it's a certain. large image of a body part...:trisha:

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I do that too! I like listening to it at home alone the same way. I like lots of preparative festivities as well (like I always coordinate nails to match Lana’s on the cover, or I have a field day on LB hours before the release lol). Just little things like that make the complete transcendence into the music really special :) 

That sounds really fun! It's a special way to celebrate a new album. That nail idea sounds so cute :).

Of course I somehow forgot to mention this forum on my album release night/day plans :oic2:. This will definitely be apart of it too, I lurked before Chemtrails came out and that definitely added to the experience. Very excited to be here and talk about the album once it's out!

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

You're missing "my girlfriend's back and she's cooler than ever" :blush2: That comment plagues every single one of Lana's music videos since LFL 

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Don't forget the "my girlfriend is back and she's cooler than ever" in EVERY SINGLE video she posts :awkney:

f1a80193fe12b0306ea09125c4eef798c8598cd9

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

Just opened that "back cover" on That Site...I think I might need to go wash my eyes out

Hide contents

It's not scat, but it's a certain. large image of a body part...:trisha:

I... I wanna see

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Diamantes WILD said:

u guys are afraid of a penis? i thought this site was mainly like gay :thumb3:

maybe it's deformed

giphy.gif