Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

15 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

What special thing is everyone doing for the release? I’m going to get the same pastel yellow manicure she has on the cover! :heart: Maybe you’re going somewhere special (your own personal Arcadia) for a first listen? Discuss :typewriter:

imma make myself a soft cocktail, take a train to the nearest beach at night and listen to the album.

I feel like "nectar of the gods" will hit hard this way.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I hope it doesn’t leak as a little treat for our dear Elizabetch. Give her just one leak free diaper, let her have this one. 

also it’ll be a good patience exercise for you girlies :creep3:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I hope it leaks soon, cause by tomorrow and thursday we'll have thunderstorms so it would be ideal :true:

Manifesting it'll start raining by the time Thunder starts playing 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, CmonDownToFL said:

I hope it doesn’t leak as a little treat for our dear Elizabetch. Give her just one leak free diaper, let her have this one. 

get outta here

giphy.gif

Just now, CmonDownToFL said:

Un-manifesting this

monkey-circle.gif

i don't understand why it would be the end of the world if it didn't leak... it's coming out next friday i think we can wait 11 days for it :awkney:

but if it does leak, i won't be bothered :agree: still waiting for the official release to listen to it, though :true: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, baddisease said:

get outta here

Donut tell me what to do, Disgusting Disease. U get outta here :creep3:

edit: my bad I got ur username wrong whoopsies

Edited by CmonDownToFL

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

1 hour ago, Crack Prince said:

WHY DID SHE RUIN THUNDER

Its a meataphor for what nuclear proliferation really means. Its merely a transition to the second part of the song where Yoko Ono performs her verse

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

On 10/12/2021 at 3:49 PM, Diamantes WILD said:

9 days K1vGvzG.gif but let's be honest we all want it N-O-W K1vGvzG.gif and that's perfectly ok giphy.gif

damn straight!

giphy.gif

I don't really care whether or not it leaks. We're only 10 days away, it wouldn't be the end of the world if we had to wait for the actual release day to listen to the album. I am really struggling to want to stick to not listening if it leaks, though. Maybe I'll only listen to each song once and then wait until the release to listen again.

imageproxy.jpg

13 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

What special thing is everyone doing for the release? I’m going to get the same pastel yellow manicure she has on the cover! :heart: Maybe you’re going somewhere special (your own personal Arcadia) for a first listen? Discuss :typewriter:

Mine isn't so special, I wish I could go somewhere to listen but there isn't anyplace beautiful or peaceful to listen to her music where I live (plus not safe :biblio:). So what I normally do is listen to an album a day leading up to the new release, and on Thursday night when the album becomes available on Spotify I'll listen to it then with headphones and get totally lost in her music. I'll usually replay it until I go to bed too. And then on Friday I'll spend whatever time I have listening to it. I know that isn't the most exciting thing, but I just love listening to it over and over and noticing new things that I didn't catch when I first listened to it. I can't wait :)