Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Whores will really lie about any sacred thing now…. What happened to honest leakers and thieves. Rogues with hearts of gold? I’m disappointed in you all. 

Listening to the astral version RN and its very good. Cant wait to hear it in the 3D but the astral version is longer so maybe it’s okay if it doesnt leak at all

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

5 minutes ago, imenos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

what if ... the album doesnt leek :hdu:

Spoiler

I mean... We're only 9 days apart lol 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

What special thing is everyone doing special for the release? I’m going to get the same pastel yellow manicure she has on the cover! :heart: Maybe you’re going away to somewhere special (your own personal Arcadia) for a first listen? Discuss :typewriter:

I'm going to find a nice quiet spot by the water around sunset for my first listen :flutter:

8 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

What special thing is everyone doing special for the release? I’m going to get the same pastel yellow manicure she has on the cover! :heart: Maybe you’re going away to some place special (your own personal Arcadia) for a first listen? Discuss :typewriter:

I'll get high af and cry alone in the darkness of my bedroom while my dog looks at me with disgust and embarrassment in her eyes :derpna:

7 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

What special thing is everyone doing for the release? I’m going to get the same pastel yellow manicure she has on the cover! :heart: Maybe you’re going somewhere special (your own personal Arcadia) for a first listen? Discuss :typewriter:

I'm taking that Friday - the 22nd through the next week off work because my birthday is that week. I'm just going to have some edibles, a rose petal blunt,  put on some headphones, and lay back and take it all in the entire week. I may go to the lake nearby and listen too if the weather is nice.

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

What special thing is everyone doing for the release? I’m going to get the same pastel yellow manicure she has on the cover! :heart: Maybe you’re going somewhere special (your own personal Arcadia) for a first listen? Discuss :typewriter:

It depends. If my first listen is when it's officially released at midnight, then I'll sit by my window, staring at the moon with the fan on for a dramatic effect on my hair/bare skin :eartha: 

If it leaks, I'll listen to it with my headphones on, either during the sunset at my favorite park, or at dawn during a walk :true: 

I want my main character moment! 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

8 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I plan on Robotripping through it.

giphy.gif

Just now, Sylvia Del Rey said:

I'm taking that Friday - the 22nd through the next week off work because my birthday is that week. I'm just going to have some edibles, a rose petal blunt,  put on some headphones, and lay back and take it all in the entire week. I may go to the lake nearby and listen too if the weather is nice.

this sounds absolutely heavenly :wowcry: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123