Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

57 minutes ago, MagicalTrancePotion said:

Nope, a normal boring day of piano ballad complaints and fake insiders. 

omg this!!!??

4 minutes ago, your dealer said:

i think what's interesting about blue banisters is a lot of people trashed it for being so...journalistic and personal but out of all the songs that she released so far i think it sounds the freshest with a relisten. It's just so clear and also different than anything out there in the music world right now. 

her voice drowns me in bliss despite the song being so bittersweet :flutter: and the piano at the end when she talks about the seasons coming and going wrecks me :eartha:

9 minutes ago, your dealer said:

i think what's interesting about blue banisters is a lot of people trashed it for being so...journalistic and personal but out of all the songs that she released so far i think it sounds the freshest with a relisten. It's just so clear and also different than anything out there in the music world right now. 

this :agree: I would know, I definitely trashed it kinda still do because of the namedropping but the song is still insanely compelling, almost hypnotic in it's simplicity. so beautiful and aging like wine

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

3 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

only good thing to come out of that song/video is Lana's hotness in her verse and tight leather

16 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

that happened because you went to another spiritual level, in arcaaaaadiaaaaaaaaaa. Only the ethereal ones can appreciate those masterpieces

my wig flew to ooooklahomaaaaaa then arcaaaaadiaaaaaaa