Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, Niko Dealergo said:

September went so fast, but I swear this month has been going so slow :bebe:

I’m so hype for this album! It really does feel like a couple weeks ago she announced the album cover, not 3 months 

For me it was quite the opposite! September seemed like an ETERNITY! But October is luckily going fast :wub:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, GrenadineGrass said:

I rlly hope that lana has some kind of 4 album cycle pattern and the next one is her ''lust for life'' since chem could be honeymoon (aging fine like wine) norman is btd (sucess and aclaim)  and bb will be her uv (loved by the fans). CMON LANA GIVE ME A BEAT.

20210402-124931.jpg

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

There's no other Mike tracks for BB, they only worked together on WW as he said so.

He said that for BB, but i remember that he also said the have tracks enough to make an whole album together

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

20210402-124931.jpg

dont be so harsh with chem :defeated:. Also i still remember how honey was trashed by the fanbase was released because he was much more calm than uv and btd. I can still remember the upset reacts on youtube because she wasnt acting like a ''gangster'' anymore...

I still can't believe we're actually getting the songs that we are on this album. I'd love for Lana to do an interview about the album and explain why she chose the unreleased songs she did, especially since we know that Fine China was originally one of them 

imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

the album cover has grown on me so hard, i'm almost thinking it's her best

ITS HER BEST LIKE. THE LUXURY its soooo classy like omg i'll buy the standard vinyl only because im OBSESSED with this cover

Just now, Super Movie said:

I still can't believe we're actually getting the songs that we are on this album. I'd love for Lana to do an interview about the album and explain why she chose the unreleased songs she did, especially since we know that Fine China was originally one of them 

we NEED an 1 hour interview of lana breaking down the album on zane lowe. But she needs to stick in the theme of the album because if this bitch say something politic i will definitely k* myself

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

it’s almost 2022, it’s getting a little terrifying :bebe:

At least we will only have 4 Taylor albums that need to be re-recorded by then :taylor:

Mfhp.gif

4 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I wish she released a deluxe with that, Loved You Then and Now (I really fee curious about this one, being the original album's title track), and Wild One :angie: I Can Fly can still stay off, it was released back in 2014 so :whatever2: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

10 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

September went so fast, but I swear this month has been going so slow :bebe:

I’m so hype for this album! It really does feel like a couple weeks ago she announced the album cover, not 3 months 

im spending my time trying to play perfectly cherry blossom on piano to make my future children sleep, because honestly... idk what else to do cause october is taking AGES to pass

2 minutes ago, COCC said:

I‘m already looking forward to the next record. I think Mike will be teasing and leaking a lot :brows:

i'm kinda in need for a mainstream btd/lfl moment but with daddy dean

24 minutes ago, COCC said:

I‘m already looking forward to the next record. I think Mike will be teasing and leaking a lot :brows:

part of me want to believe the she will release more things with him but part of me thinks he just lied for attention. Like.... when he discovered how much we'd interact with him he suddenly loved that.

Just now, Diamantes WILD said:

i think it's cus COCC's best listened to when ur tired with life that's why, its reinvigorating 

Not me attracting all the depressed gays

Just now, Diamantes WILD said:

i think it's cus COCC's best listened to when ur tired with life that's why, its reinvigorating 

Wow, this is so true. Maybe that’s why I’ve been gravitating towards it a lot lately. 

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

6 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

"There'll be no explanation, there will just be reputation"

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 minute ago, COCC said:

Not me attracting all the depressed gays

thats why you deserve beautiful poems on THAT site