Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

14 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

I rlly hope that lana has some kind of 4 album cycle pattern and the next one is her ''lust for life'' since chem could be honeymoon (aging fine like wine) norman is btd (sucess and aclaim)  and bb will be her uv (loved by the fans). CMON LANA GIVE ME A BEAT.

98086-A33-D530-4-EC4-9971-9452-E7-A588-E

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

20 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

I rlly hope that lana has some kind of 4 album cycle pattern and the next one is her ''lust for life'' since chem could be honeymoon (aging fine like wine) norman is btd (sucess and aclaim)  and bb will be her uv (loved by the fans). CMON LANA GIVE ME A BEAT.

Your theory is backed up by facts :true:

1 minute ago, COCC said:

Your theory is backed up by facts :true:

also if you think about that lana is ending her contract with insterscope with bb and the covers album. If she changes her record label she'd need to prove for them that she's profitable. I still think that the frequent interscope reunions during the lfl era was something like (honeymoon went pretty bad, we need something more mainstream pls :ohno:)

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

I cannot believe that im getting the aesthetic triad on my shelf :flutter:

Is it just me, or was the UO exclusive Honeymoon cover art WAY better than  the original?: lanadelreyBlue Banisters – Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livreLust for Life (álbum de Lana Del Rey) – Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre

so.. any new dick pics on that site today? :bebe:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, turquoisejewel said:

I can't stop listening to Arcadia and Blue Banisters :cryney: these were my least favorites and now they're tearing me apart

that happened because you went to another spiritual level, in arcaaaaadiaaaaaaaaaa. Only the ethereal ones can appreciate those masterpieces

Just now, turquoisejewel said:

I can't stop listening to Arcadia and Blue Banisters :cryney: these were my least favorites and now they're tearing me apart

i think what's interesting about blue banisters is a lot of people trashed it for being so...journalistic and personal but out of all the songs that she released so far i think it sounds the freshest with a relisten. It's just so clear and also different than anything out there in the music world right now. 

faSE.gif

2 minutes ago, turquoisejewel said:

As they should :true: