Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

2 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

I actually liked you but now you will be part of my Question for the lanaboards community letter.ย 

I love me some good enemies to lovers arch, tho...ย :bodyisready:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:ย 

friendly reminder: please don't share any links to any official leaks or say the website you've found them on! just wanted to remind everyone since all of the mods are away, i don't want to see any of my lanaboards friends getting in trouble! or getting this website in trouble! :-)

Spoiler

If that snippet is legit I might faint...the vocalsย :trisha:ย This is making me question my "not listening to leaks" pathย 

ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Surf Noir said:

friendly reminder: please don't share any links to any official leaks or say the website you've found them on! just wanted to remind everyone since all of the mods are away, i don't want to see any of my lanaboards friends getting in trouble! or getting this website in trouble! :)ย 

Mod queen, canโ€™t wait to see your name in green very soon!ย :sass:

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

friendly reminder: please don't share any links to any official leaks or say the website you've found them on! just wanted to remind everyone since all of the mods are away, i don't want to see any of my lanaboards friends getting in trouble! or getting this website in trouble! :-)

ย 

your mod eraย :wowcry:

faSE.gif

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

@deluluking

ย 

let me get into my mod era too

ย 

do not mention that site

ย 

thank youย :kiss3:

This could be fake, tho. It's known that a lot people have the stems from a few unreleased/unleaked songs...ย 

But I do hope it's from BB, because... :trisha: THOSE VOCALS, MA!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:ย 

Question before we continue:

Spoiler

are we sure that's not an acapella from an entirely different song by an entirely different artist? I mean, it sounds like Lana to me, but people have faked it before

ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย imageproxy.jpg