Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i feel a leak coming today do you feel the energy too girlies :hooker:

I love how you've been manifesting this specific day... the true insider of LB if it actually happens, I fear :true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I love how you've been manifesting this specific day... the true insider of LB if it actually happens, I fear :true:

energy has been building up, we went from 30 members viewing this topic to 60 out of nowhere, there is tension, excitement.. it's coming :hooker:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

34 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

I didn’t know I was following and a fan of a band. Thanks for enlightening me

is it crack

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

46 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

Anyone else not a big fan of Lana bringing her family members into her albums? She got this success on her own, the others do not really deserve just getting royalties through nepotism. Like what is this.. the royal family and we are paying taxes for them? 

also, “I don’t want social media” but then having a secret social media is…. 

anyway

some of y’all really have such appallingly bad takes its honestly impressive :awkney:

49 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

Anyone else not a big fan of Lana bringing her family members into her albums? She got this success on her own, the others do not really deserve just getting royalties through nepotism. Like what is this.. the royal family and we are paying taxes for them? 

also, “I don’t want social media” but then having a secret social media is…. 

anyway

I’m a big fan of her putting family members in her songs and visuals because it’s part of the art/storytelling she’s using from the beginning. Her whole discography seems to me like a pages of diaries so I need to know everything about the concept…  :creepna3:

9 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

The way we went from people shit talking Lana's family to Robfest 2021 :xgiggle:

At least time is moving ✈️

Just now, Surf Noir said:

she even mentioned chuck in motel 6! a song from 2009! :sass: 

I would rather she create a separate band like “the carters” and give out that content about her dad and mom, siblings, aunties and their kids, etc. then under her normal brand just focus on her as an artist

2 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

Also, I just said what everyone else was thinking so what’s the big deal. 

Genuine question here who is everyone else because from what I've seen, almost everyone else is disagreeing with you :oopna: 

imageproxy.jpg

Like I get the random name dropping of your family but turning the tables so much that they are the main focus of the songs feels so weird. 
We heard her singing “my pussy tastes like Pepsi cola” so let’s not pretend like we always anticipated that she would be giving us a family diary in the future

1 minute ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

At least time is moving ✈️

I would rather she create a separate band like “the carters” and give out that content about her dad and mom, siblings, aunties and their kids, etc. then under her normal brand just focus on her as an artist

you have to be a troll at the point or something because how in the world is she now a "band" because she has 1 song with credits for her dad & sister? for all we know they might just be playing instruments or singing background vocals, if this is something new to you, then you must not have figured out that her sister has been doing photoshoots for her before any of us were aware of lana's existence

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Super Movie said:

Genuine question here who is everyone else because from what I've seen, almost everyone else is disagreeing with you :oopna: 

Everyone is scared of those who attack people for having an opinion. So they would rather shut up than comment here. 
everyone is everyone who absolutely hated her COCC album cover

12 hours ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

Like I get the random name dropping of your family but turning the tables so much that they are the main focus of the songs feels so weird. 
We heard her singing “my pussy tastes like Pepsi cola” so let’s not pretend like we always anticipated that she would be giving us a family diary in the future

Its Getting Weird Real Housewives Of Atlanta GIF - Its Getting Weird Real  Housewives Of Atlanta Rhoa - Discover & Share GIFs

@plastiscguy OUR MINDS

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

18 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

They way we all know Rob‘s Cola cover would be a serve :sass:

Btw. I still think you’re mistaking me for someone else but I really couldn‘t care less about how you keep picking on me :oic2: