Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

2 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

I actually liked you but now you will be part of my Question for the lanaboards community letter. 

I love me some good enemies to lovers arch, tho... :bodyisready:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

friendly reminder: please don't share any links to any official leaks or say the website you've found them on! just wanted to remind everyone since all of the mods are away, i don't want to see any of my lanaboards friends getting in trouble! or getting this website in trouble! :-)

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Spoiler

If that snippet is legit I might faint...the vocals :trisha: This is making me question my "not listening to leaks" path 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Surf Noir said:

friendly reminder: please don't share any links to any official leaks or say the website you've found them on! just wanted to remind everyone since all of the mods are away, i don't want to see any of my lanaboards friends getting in trouble! or getting this website in trouble! :) 

Mod queen, can’t wait to see your name in green very soon! :sass:

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

friendly reminder: please don't share any links to any official leaks or say the website you've found them on! just wanted to remind everyone since all of the mods are away, i don't want to see any of my lanaboards friends getting in trouble! or getting this website in trouble! :-)

your mod era :wowcry:

faSE.gif

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

@deluluking

let me get into my mod era too

do not mention that site

thank you :kiss3:

This could be fake, tho. It's known that a lot people have the stems from a few unreleased/unleaked songs... 

But I do hope it's from BB, because... :trisha: THOSE VOCALS, MA!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Question before we continue:

Spoiler

are we sure that's not an acapella from an entirely different song by an entirely different artist? I mean, it sounds like Lana to me, but people have faked it before

imageproxy.jpg