Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Every album cycle we go through this, but the album has always been released when it is 12 AM in New York and 9 PM in LA — regardless of where you are in the world, it won’t be on streaming services until it’s 12 AM in New York! :) 

its always been up local time wdym

i always use my VPN to listen to the NZ release + buy it digitally on midnight EU time as soon as it drops

image.png

1 minute ago, YourGirl666 said:

Lyrics leaked on ATRL

" BBS, BBS

Never had a problem smoking with you

Never had a problem fucking with you

Never had a problem in rock n rollin

When you wanna dance my heart goes

Full Mode Elvis

Full Mode Kurt

I might take it off, my

Black Bathing Suit

Black Bathing Suit

Black Bathing Suit

Black Bathing Suit

I might take off my

I might take it off, my

Black Bathing Suit "

the elvis and kurt references i actually love you for that little dopamine hit 

mUENGN9.png

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

its always been up local time wdym

i always use my VPN to listen to the NZ release + buy it on midnight EU time as soon as it drops

Really? My time zone is PDT and new releases are always at 9 PM. I think singles are sometimes local, but albums have always been a worldwide release for me.  Maybe it’s a North American thing

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Every album cycle we go through this, but the album has always been released when it is 12 AM in New York and 9 PM in LA — regardless of where you are in the world, it won’t be on streaming services until it’s 12 AM in New York! :) 

Wym? 

Every album dropped midnight local (based on where you are), def not a worldwide release

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Really? My time zone is PDT and new releases are always at 9 PM. I think singles are sometimes local? Maybe it’s a North American thing

Yes! Singles are usually released globally at the same time (not Lana, cause she always releases her songs at a random time) while albums are released local time :oprah3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Really? My time zone is PDT and new releases are always at 9 PM. I think singles are sometimes local, but albums have always been a worldwide release for me.  Maybe it’s a North American thing

yes, because its dropping in the US on 12am EST

and since theres no other landmass after the US before the dateline you guys are getting it last aka when the entire world already has the album

image.png

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

yes, because its dropping in the US on 12am EST

and since theres no other landmass after the US before the dateline you guys are getting it last, thats why its not available early for you

Oh I had no idea! Thank you so much for letting me know — I edited my post so that it reflects that