Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

been a long time since I came in here, here's a question for everyone hehe, do y'all want the next album to include a dolby atmos version? (and also the rest of her discography)

I just know that I need to hear the hidden synths in national anthem omg...

i will love you until the end of time.

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Rock candy sweet was teased wait what WHEN

ive been under a rock

rock candy sweet was never teased

blackoutzone from atrl said that a new song that has a line referencing rock candy sweet is coming out "soon", there's also going to be a collab with a guy most people think is father john misty also coming out (it may be the same song as the first thing we don't know)

also she wore a jacket at some event that had "DNC" on it; many people think this means del norte county

this is basically it afaik

all in all lanaboards is collectively this gif

bird-wejustdontknow.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

flopforlife wouldn’t have come on here with “insider tea” if BOZ had never said anything regarding new music tbh :awk::true:

i said something is coming before then him.. ur dumb ass betch seach better ur sources

Lust For Dead   large.gif

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

if ldr9 is related to rock candy sweet please let it be the hazy drug infused smoky psychedelic serve that we've all been waiting for

She’s covering Candy Shop by Madonna & California Gurls by Katy Perry. But more bass & screaming…

:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

I’m interested to see whether we’ll get the proposed FJM collab or the “rock candy” single first

The FJM track is rumored to be released in February, but people already have access to the lyrics of the “rock candy” song, so maybe it could go either way:oic3:

slso I’m like…weirdly more hyped for LDR9 than I was for BB, and I was really excited for BB. I don’t really trust gut feelings, but I still have a very, very good one about this upcoming :true:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath