Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Lana do something challenge

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

CYkfBDl.jpg

mu2l1uW.jpg
5ao17fu.jpg

Qqv9R1A.jpg
in light of the lyric tease from Boz…

manifesting summery vinyl vibes for LDR9:

overly saturated sunsets, newly-dug swimming pools, rock candy lenses, and sun-baked beaches

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

34 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

CYkfBDl.jpg

mu2l1uW.jpg
5ao17fu.jpg

Qqv9R1A.jpg
in light of the lyric tease from Boz…

manifesting summery vinyl vibes for LDR9:

overly saturated sunsets, newly-dug swimming pools, rock candy lenses, and sun-baked beaches

The stereolab vinyl aaahhhhhh :wipe:

mUENGN9.png

8 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

who do we think is gonna shoot the album cover

who do we want to shoot the album cover :oop2:

I'm always here for Neil Krug shooting the album cover, but I really like the COCC backcover and it got shot by Izak Rappaport so I wouldn't mind if they do more photoshoots in the future together.

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

I'm always here for Neil Krug shooting the album cover, but I really like the COCC backcover and it got shot by Izak Rappaport so I wouldn't mind if they do more photoshoots in the future together.

I would love another Neil album cover, but I feel like we are always hoping he does an album cover for her so I wouldn’t mind a new photographer. I don’t want Charlie anywhere near her though… Steven Klein would be nice :smokes:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

This isn’t really specific to the album art, but I’d love if BRTHR (the COCC video director duo) worked with Lana again. 

The video was gorgeous & trippy, stitched together the many multitudes of Lana’s artistry, and (in my opinion) made for a really stimulating music video experience. 

The song was already beautiful, and I think the video really elevated the track in a meaningful way which isn’t super common in the industry lately 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

neil should be the standard guy to shoot her covers imo but I'd love if she worked with a new photographer like nadia lee or someone like nadia

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, Cherry Blossom said:

who do we think is gonna shoot the album cover

who do we want to shoot the album cover :oop2:

Neil is always the perfect option. Him and Lana just get each other so well like no other photographer Lana has worked with. He matches the energy of the albums phenomenally :legend:

giphy.gif 

1 hour ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

@Chuck grant:sass:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Jokes aside, i actually want David LaChapelle to do Lana justice this time. Izak Rappaport is a fine choice as well since i am in love with the Chemtrails back cover.

8 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

what is this implying 

i think lanaboards' resident MISOGYNIST is suggesting pregnant women can't work so now that she's given birth, she can continue work.

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

I want Rick to shoot the album cover and I want her boyfriend to shoot the videos. Arcadia and Blue Banisters’ videos were simple but beautiful. 

Unless we’re being served total bops then I wouldn’t mind BRTHR returning. Chemtrails’ video was super trips and interesting while also maintaining a very Lana feel. 

"Don’t forget me"