Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

7 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

i mean first of all it was a joke but since u wanna take it SO seriously, she literally took part in every part of the BB production - down to coproducing and cowriting a song. her being pregnant had absolutely nothing to do with her not being the photographer for the album, especially since she was continuously working on other photoshoots throughout.

lol, if it was a joke then i just leave it there.

And i already stated that she still could work, just in a proper condition that fits for her pregnancy: Which is, for example: editing,  coproducing, director, cowriting, etc. As long as what she did does not require too much strength in activity. But again, the most important thing of a pregnant woman is resting for the sake of her health condition.

And of course she can still doing photoshoot, as i said: as long as the circumstance is suitable for her & her baby inside. But how? I don't know, it depends on her.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Anyways…

FJM teased his new album on IG:

The song is probably not related to Lana at all, but imagine if she had something like that on her next album… :godlaugh:

This sound would be perfect for her, but we know it ain't happening :cryney2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Alrighty no hard feelings miss @VioletBunny we should be talking about LDR9. But sorry for taking your words out of context, i didnt know u were joking with miss L4L 👀

Now let's get back to who we want as a photographer / visual director for this era. In my personal opinion is anyone but Charlie Grant. He's a hawtie, but nope, i dont think he is able to capture that "Lana spirit" that we need for every album artwork.

Chuck Grant is still fine, i actually love her instagram feed, NFR covers is TIMELESS & Honeymoon photoshoot is one of her best visually. Looking foward to seeing David LaChapelle, Nadia Lee, Steven Klein, Theo Weiner, Ryan James Caruthers, or some indie photographers for new & fresh vibes. Polaroids for Lana is interesting as well. We do need a polaroid era.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Anyways…

The song is probably not related to Lana at all, but imagine if she had something like that on her next album… :godlaugh:

a floating diner in outer space??? The sound???

Okay, maybe we should be getting L4L 2.0 in the witchy form. I am manifesting for "spacey psychedelic future acid jazz witchy trip hop pole dancing whore" music

7 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

who do we think is gonna shoot the album cover
who do we want to shoot the album cover :oop2:

i know this is an unpopular opinion but i DON'T want neil to shoot the album cover again :bebe:

what about david lachappelle? especially if people want the witchy sound

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

‘In the worlds first moving album cover, Lana trashes a car dealership and sets it alight. What’s even more shocking is that it’s not digitally edited at all, and she actually did this and is now serving 5 years in prison for it. In exclusive versions of the album, she then proceeds to shoot down boats and planes, again recorded in real life.’ :hottie:

ldr10 prison album when?

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Everything Father John Misty has been teasing for his album has been near perfect. The visuals remind me of what LFL started as and the instrumentals seem like a darker born to die/Honeymoon. 

If Lana were to ever go that direction it’d be a total collapse :defeated:

"Don’t forget me"

If she reopens her official ig to announce this era, there will be a massive meltdown.

27 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Anyways…

I-:defeated: Please be Lana related. This already keeps me hostage. 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Stargirls Dealer said:

Pls when the LDR Village announces it thru email instead  :hillary:

doing Lorde's moves

Damn. she can just leave her account there, & set all the posts private so she can gather more followers lol

9 minutes ago, Stargirls Dealer said:

Pls when the LDR Village announces it thru email instead  :hillary:

when we find out there's a picture of a dark sky hidden in LDR Village's code :ma:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

not y'all fighting over chunk's pregnancy and if she should or shouldn't work or not :w8ing:

we truly have run out of shit to talk about. 

8 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

Imagine the meltdown if she had a plane fly over LA with a banner to announce the album

didn't she do something similar to this with honeymoon?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I was so confused as to why there was a debate about Chuck working while pregnant, and then I saw that our resident troll is the one who started it, so it all checks out :ma: Anyways! December is almost over which means that we're getting closer to the February collab :hype: Also, I'm really not too picky about photographers with Lana (i actually like most of Chuck's pictures of her idc), but I do have a soft spot for her work with Steven Klein and David LaChapelle, so those would be nice for LDR9

imageproxy.jpg