Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, suicide blonde said:

After her grammas death i think she will change some things in her new album.... Maybe even the name (?????) just a thought

what u all think? 

I could see this potentially! Maybe if not the whole album, there will be a song related to the butterflies or ring 

I'd love this. I find it really interesting when she gives us insight on her family and their story through her music :wub:

16 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Sheridan used these emojis let's overanalyze them 💋🥊💥💥

🥊 💥 💥 seems to mean “knockout” which is obviously a phrase that is used to refer to one’s beauty, which is further suggested by the 💋.

I take this as being in reference to how she looked that day — but perhaps in relation to DNC, it suggests something lyrically confident, playfully spiteful, perhaps taking direction from BBS? :bored:

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

🥊 💥 💥 seems to mean “knockout” which is obviously a phrase that is used to refer to one’s beauty, which is further suggested by the 💋.

I take this as being in reference to how she looked that day — but perhaps in relation to DNC, it suggests something lyrically confident, playfully spiteful, perhaps taking direction from BBS? :bored:

maybe rock candy sweet really is coming... sweet, playful, & fiesty :grr: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

53 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

Lana’s hairstylist just posted a photo of Lana in that jacket and he captioned it “If you know, you know”

I’m not sure how all of this works, but if he is indeed teasing something DNC-related, that means he’s likely involved in the project, right?

He’s a hairstylist, so what kind of projects would he likely be working on that would be kept this secret? Album art? Music videos? 

Maybe he just happens to know since they obviously work alongside each other, but who knows! 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

5 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

Ok so Sheridan now posted a diamond with the picture of Lana in the DNC jacket so “D” is diamond/diamonds 

we're finally cracking the code :trisha: 

lana's friends will slowly reveal the acronym like it's a lanaboards advent calender :true: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

7 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

Ok so Sheridan now posted a diamond with the picture of Lana in the DNC jacket so “D” is diamond/diamonds 

I know the emoji could just be a coincidence, but I’ll come up with guesses anyways 

-Diamond Necklace Chain
-Diamonds Never Change

-Diamonds ‘N Curls

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

8 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

Lana's entering her Diamonds And Rust era :true: But with a firey, more seductive twist, so maybe something along the lines of Diamonds 'N Curls (a lyric she's used before on UV)

imageproxy.jpg

DIAMONDS NEVER CRACK

She is the diamond — nobody can break her. 

:true:

Diamonds do not crack.

Diamonds will not crack a little. ... Inclusions in diamonds don't usually lead to a diamond chipping. However, if the inclusion is close enough to the corner of a princess cut diamond (square), it can make that part of the diamond weaker; often a nightmare for diamond setters.
Nov 4, 2021

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

diamonds 'n curls... a born to die-esque electric guitar, drums, & strings banger produced by mike dean & emile haynie :true: 

Mike Dean & Emile Haynie would make magic together for Lana. Emile’s bent for rich orchestral production and Mike’s for dark synth pieces…please:crying:

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

DIAMONDS NEVER CRACK

She is the diamond — nobody can break her. 

:true:

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!

Sylvia Plath 

Diamonds Never Crack :wowcry:

I wore diamonds for the birth of your baby…:wowcry:

Fine China being scrapped from Blue Banisters ——> appearing on DNC! (As scrapped songs seem to appear on subsequent albums…) :wowcry:

And on the last two albums, there have been lyrical motifs (“blue”, “candle in the wind”) :wowcry:

DNC’s will be “diamonds” :wowcry:

2 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

OMG I think it could be this!!! it needs to be this.

but why the wave in the background of DNC

I’ve been wondering that myself too! Perhaps this record challenges the critics’ selective praise of only NFR and not her other records in some way, so this jacket being derivative of the one from FIILY/TG is meant to almost flip the script or something similar? :whatever2:

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Diamonds Never Crack :wowcry:

I wore diamonds for the birth of your baby…:wowcry:

Fine China being scrapped from Blue Banisters ——> appearing on DNC! (As scrapped songs seem to appear on subsequent albums…) :wowcry:

And on the last two albums, there have been lyrical motifs (“blue”, “candle in the wind”) :wowcry:

DNC’s will be “diamonds” :wowcry:

You're a genius :wowcry: I'm ready to just accept this as fact because it's so smart and so realistic, especially since lately she's had a pattern of putting a scrapped song from the last album on the upcoming album. It fits in so well with her other album titles too.

Born To Die

Ultraviolence

Honeymoon

Lust for Life

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Chemtrails Over The Country Club

Blue Banisters

Diamonds Never Crack

imageproxy.jpg