Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

There’s absolutely no way DNC has nothing to do with anything. The jacket is very basic and Lana could have easily gotten one anywhere but she specifically chose to customize one with DNC for a reason. I don’t believe ATRL insiders unless they have leaked a full song before... so get to it whoever you are! :hooker:

giphy.gif 

mike dean introducing lana's award was so special to me, & that ICONIC PICTURE! I HOPE THEY RECORD 25 ALBUMS TOGETHER HE PRODUCED WILDFLOWER WILDFIRE HER MAGNUM OPUS THEY ARE THAT DUO!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

51728089419_6f3fa206cb_b.jpg

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

I also love the idea of Del Norte County because it retains Californian imagery while also lending itself to the North Country, AKA Lake Placid and the Adirondacks. :flutter: It’s a perfect marriage between Lana’s early life and current life, which would be perfect to represent an album following Blue Banisters where she talks more about her family-of-origin and lineage. 

I’ll leave this here — North Country School, a boarding school 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Country_School

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

I also love the idea of Del Norte County because it retains Californian imagery while also lending itself to the North Country, AKA Lake Placid and the Adirondacks. :flutter: It’s a perfect marriage between Lana’s early life and current life, which would be perfect to represent an album following Blue Banisters where she talks more about her family-of-origin and lineage. 

your mind is so powerful omg:judgingu3:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

8 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I remember that of all things, which is exactly why I'm not too worried about the Jack Antonoff discourse. :ma:

What if she’s calling all of her producers to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Born To Die… Steven, David, Rick, Dan (Heath), Justin, Emile, Chris, Tim, Dan (Auerbach), Greg, Paul, Jack, Zach, Drew, Gabe and Mike :ma:

Lanarat.png

Just now, Fart Deco said:

What if she’s calling all of her producers to celeberate the 10th anniversary of Born To Die… Steven, David, Rick, Dan (Heath), Justin, Emile, Chris, Tim, Dan (Auerbach), Greg, Paul, Jack, Zach, Drew, Gabe and Mike :ma:

as well as princess superstar & the rich whores for some added camp & chaos :ma: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

What if she’s calling all of her producers to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Born To Die… Steven, David, Rick, Dan (Heath), Justin, Emile, Chris, Tim, Dan (Auerbach), Greg, Paul, Jack, Zach, Drew, Gabe and Mike :ma:

The Men in Music business conference realness…

Lanarat.png

If DNC is to LDR9 what Venice is to NFR, then it's not the album title, but a hint at a single/location significant to the album :brows: I've missed theorizing 

Side note: this is just a random thought so take it with a grain of salt, but I wonder if the fact that BTD's 10th anniversary is coming up holds any significance. Probably not though lol

imageproxy.jpg

GNwOkMT.jpg

QcRAYTw.jpg

Title: DEL NORTE COUNTY

Producers: Mike Dean, Jack Antonoff

Co-writers: Jack Antonoff

Genre: Acid Rock, Shoegaze

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

9 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I just hope DNC it's not her clothing line name :hide: 

omg plz don’t manifest this:bebe:imagine she announces Del Norte Clothing:lange:

Sylvia Plath 

Her Mike-Dean-produced experimental psychedelic synth rock Magnum Opus Del Norte County is on its way:true:

She’s here to topple NFR’s crown of being her self-professed “best” record! We won:oprah4:

Sylvia Plath 

59 minutes ago, Gravitate said:

There’s absolutely no way DNC has nothing to do with anything. The jacket is very basic and Lana could have easily gotten one anywhere but she specifically chose to customize one with DNC for a reason. I don’t believe ATRL insiders unless they have leaked a full song before... so get to it whoever you are! :hooker:

and she could've just put LDR or worn her Venice jacket that's just like it but she specifically made it to say DNC

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

Let's remember that Ben said that they finally were making possible something that Lana had wanted to do for years... And that's something we yet have to see! :um2:

it’s most likely just her releasing 2 albums in a year 

1 hour ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

and she could've just put LDR or worn her Venice jacket that's just like it but she specifically made it to say DNC

and her stans are smart little fu...*oop- sorry* detectives, she knew we would eat this shit up for good. Queen of knowing her audience.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing