Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

DNC is either a location (most likely in California) or a phrase that'll be an important/prominent part of the album. I'm getting an early NFR era vibe from the whole thing, so basically this in album form 

2zp2u25vej721.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=850abefd9b1f8d513fa31714385f2993376e138e

imageproxy.jpg

The way we got COCC less than a year ago and BB not even 2 months ago and Lana already has us predicting the title of the next one :icant:

I really love the title Del Norte County, but it’s very possible the title will change before we get the finished product. I’m expecting a summer release maybe in 2023. I don’t expect yet another album released so close together but I wouldn’t complain :silly:

giphy.gif 

50 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Elle was talking to the LDR Village director and they said DNC (the letters on Lana's Variety jacket) stands for something but they can't reveal what yet, so people think it's a song/album title. Also BOZ apparently posted on ATRL saying Lana is releasing something in February but I haven't seen a screenshot and ATRL is down so I can't say if that's real

Omggggg! This is huge. thank you ~~~

1 hour ago, CinnamonGay said:

Omggggg! This is huge. thank you ~~~

just to confirm, BOZ did NOT post about a colab on ATRL.

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Niko Dealergo said:

just to confirm, BOZ did NOT post about a colab on ATRL.

There’s screenshots tho where he said there may or may not be a collab coming in Feb. Are those fake?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

15 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

There’s screenshots tho where he said there may or may not be a collab coming in Feb. Are those fake?

no they're just old I think that's why people thought it was fake

8 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

DO. NOT. CUM.

her dominatrix era omg

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

18 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

no they're just old I think that's why people thought it was fake

it was posted december 2nd. can't be dec 2nd 2020

omg does this mean that the LDR9 tracklist photo someone uploaded last november? on DBREE was real??! it says the album title is Del Norte County and it's in California?! omg

10 minutes ago, thunder boy said:

omg does this mean that the LDR9 tracklist photo someone uploaded last november? on a website was real??! it says the album title is Del Norte County

Edited by thunder boy
link prohibited