Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

I wonder if Lana’s gonna end up going through a Dolly Parton phase, where she’s releasing albums each year/multiple times a year. She did it this year, she did an audiobook in 2020, she did NFR in 2019. She’s been talking about the singer-songwriter genre returning and it just makes me wonder. I’m not talking like a country phase, but the release schedule. I guess it’s harder for her because of vinyls and i love collecting her records, but i’d be so happy if she decided to just drop like 2 more albums in a year where they’re available digitally at first

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Dark Neon Chapel (DNC)

(inspired by Dark Neon Church, which was sugested earlier by an user in this thread)

1FHzKlz_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

vDLydo1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Genres: synthwave, art pop, hyperpop, jazz

sooo boz made a post on atrl that lana is doing a collab in february? anyone have a screenshot?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

46 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

sooo boz made a post on atrl that lana is doing a collab in february? anyone have a screenshot?

the question is: will that collab be included in her next album?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Question for people who know about sales/charts and release strategies: could the month of February and it being a collab help us infer anything about the song?? Should we start keeping track of other artists or projects scheduled for/around February??

UbsOye5.png

13 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

the question is: will that collab be included in her next album?

I don't think she's releasing music that early so it's probably for another artist (unless she releases the lead 8 months before the album :creepna:

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, UhaulJ0e said:

If you get LDR Village emails, they sent a slideshow of more polaroid pics similarly to what she posted on Honeymoon in the DNC Jacket, and some of them look professionally edited. To my knowledge these aren't anywhere else, so could this be a tease for something :wat:

omg i see it :wat: 

she looks fabulous, this is more evidence that something is coming & "DNC" could be a hint! :true: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Fuel for speculation regarding the DNC jacket that I had posted in other threads - 

6 minutes ago, Elle said:

The director of LDR Village just informed me that he was the one who made her mysterious DNC jacket! When I asked about the meaning, he said, "All I can say is not democratic national convention haha. I'll keep you posted once I can actually say something." When I mentioned that fans would love for it to be included in a future merch drop, he replied, "oh it might!"

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, venicebitx said:

She looks soooo goood 23-C63-E5-F-5-FD7-4507-81-C2-CC896-E0-B4

428-AD63-F-C663-4842-A6-A2-BB60244-AB9-F

64-A04-E9-E-F6-F8-4-ADA-AAF4-32980106-AC

8-FA7-C052-D802-415-F-9772-E0-DF4-DB2326

9-E451983-9707-4-C96-97-F4-EEC60-D8-B296

A9-B9-E71-E-AC85-4-A4-D-BD76-8-A40-EC0-D

BB4676-B4-A833-432-A-AA3-C-EF3-BF8959434

E4-CE06-D0-69-C0-4-DEE-96-CE-7-C7-CE57-A

hope she goes back to the edgy/beachy/vintage that we had in UV/NFR

I want that "this is bitch is being nasty" on the next album.. i hope Mike dont break her heart :deadbanana:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Today I read on the internet two things about what is coming from Lana.

1. DNC is an acronym made especially for the Variety award show and that it's meaning will be revealed in the future. 
2. Supposedly BOZ said that Lana may or may not release a collaboration in February. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey