Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Just a heads up: even though it's most likely fake right now, don't post links to That Site in the thread! 

But generally, I think it's too early to believe anything we see. People can take one of our theories, slap it on a picture and say it's the album lol

imageproxy.jpg

10 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

it was posted december 2nd. can't be dec 2nd 2020

I didn't mean 2020 apparentely he posted a week ago and it went unnoticed I wish I could go on atrl and check this info myself

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, Super Movie said:

Just a heads up: even though it's most likely fake right now, don't post links to That Site in the thread! 

omg i'm sorry i didn't know it's prohibited

9 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

more:

-divas never compromise

-daddy normalization committee

-disappointing natal chart

-digital nonessential clutter

-divine nymph club

-damn noisy chickens

-dramatically narrating catastrophes 

It’s almost certainly Dissapointing Natal Chart

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

35 minutes ago, thunder boy said:

omg does this mean that the LDR9 tracklist photo someone uploaded last november? on DBREE was real??! it says the album title is Del Norte County and it's in California?! omg

wait what

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Let's remember that Ben said that they finally were making possible something that Lana had wanted to do for years... And that's something we yet have to see! :um2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

57 minutes ago, thunder boy said:

omg does this mean that the LDR9 tracklist photo someone uploaded last november? on DBREE was real??! it says the album title is Del Norte County and it's in California?! omg

Oh no, please no more tracklists on this website! Not a single one in BB's pre-release phase was even close to being right.

23 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Let's remember that Ben said that they finally were making possible something that Lana had wanted to do for years... And that's something we yet have to see! :um2:

I completely forgot about that! I wonder what it is. The first things that come to mind are the musical she mentioned a few years ago, the covers album, or a video project of some sort. Lana seems like someone who never runs out of ideas, so the possibilities feel endless when it comes to her

imageproxy.jpg

5 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I completely forgot about that! I wonder what it is. The first things that come to mind are the musical she mentioned a few years ago, the covers album, or a video project of some sort. Lana seems like someone who never runs out of ideas, so the possibilities feel endless when it comes to her

I'm thinking video project too

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

27 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Is it true that the director of LDR Village said this?

kXXrX4E.png

Essentially, yes! All of it’s given on the first page of this thread!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath