Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

I almost forgot how exciting pre-release speculation is. We have an acronym, a few possible producers and a dream :hype:

Color wise, I'm getting a glittery silver, pale purple and baby blue vibe from this upcoming era (based on the limited info we have)

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Super Movie said:

I almost forgot how exciting pre-release speculation is. We have an acronym, a few possible producers and a dream :hype:

Color wise, I'm getting a glittery silver, pale purple and baby blue vibe from this upcoming era (based on the limited info we have)

Yaas those colors are perfect. Maybe multiple colored vinyls?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

i feel like ldr9 will be sky blue, green, yellow... almost like oh say can you see & doin' time/fuck it i love you... however it could totally be silver, dark blue, gray, cream... depends on the soundscapes & who's producing...

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

I love how all we know is that DNC might be LDR9-related & we’ve managed to conjure up titles, lyrical motifs, unreleased tracks to be included, the producer, overarching themes of the record, possible music video/album art involvement by Sheridan, etc.

I love pre-release:krylie:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I love how all we know is that DNC might be LDR9-related & we’ve managed to conjure up titles, lyrical motifs, unreleased tracks to be included, the producer, overarching themes of the record, possible music video/album art involvement by Sheridan, etc.

let's not forget about channeling our synesthesia for potential songs we don't even know anything about, just based off of who might be producing... our minds are so powerful... :wowcry: :omfg2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Pre announcement is always the best part of an era. Nothing like pre title when everything is possible

54 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

On the note of that Venice Bitch lyric, imagine a record called Diamonds ‘N Clover produced by Mike Dean!

Crimson and Clover is a late-‘60s psychedelic rock/pop song, and imagining a record based off of it is heavenly!!

Crimson and Clover is one of my absolute favorite songs and I would love this so much!!! It also makes me think of her nails in the picture where she's holding the other picture.

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

I like to call this phase of pre-release the headcanon phase :wink: Hopefully we're lucky enough this time around to have our headcanon be confirmed when we get an official album announcement. I'm team Diamonds Never Crack (and still a bit of Del Norte County)

imageproxy.jpg

3 hours ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

Lana’s hairstylist just posted a photo of Lana in that jacket and he captioned it “If you know, you know” omg I’m so curious what DNC means…

So the hype machine is starting… they’re definitely teasing

Lanarat.png

50 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i feel like ldr9 will be sky blue, green, yellow... almost like oh say can you see & doin' time/fuck it i love you... however it could totally be silver, dark blue, gray, cream... depends on the soundscapes & who's producing...

I would love a whole dark blue album. I feel like some of the songs on BB give off dark blue vibes (of course), especially the chorus of BB. A yellow sounding album would be cool too. A whole album full of yellow songs like Doin' Time would have to be her magnum opus. The name Del Norte County kind of gives me a summer yellow/sunset orange. 

giphy.gif 

Just now, Surf Noir said:

sheridan making the "if you know, you know" & diamond emoji instagram stories knowing lanaboards will make 100s of speculative theories about what they could possibly mean

Blchota Hillary GIF - Blchota Hillary Duff - Discover & Share GIFs

So the "D" stands for "diamonds"?

Me coming into this thread to theorize about an entire album over an Instagram story and a vague acronym on a jacket

98KSsUS.jpg

imageproxy.jpg

1RlmjSq.jpg

sorry for making y’all suffer through my ugly ass edits bc I’m constantly bored, but I’m waiting for laundry to finish & need something to do lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

22 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

1RlmjSq.jpg

sorry for making y’all suffer through my ugly ass edits bc I’m constantly bored, but I’m waiting for laundry to finish & need something to do lol

the return of the iconic font? I APPROVE

2 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Sheridan played the song Diet Mountain Dew in the background and a line in a demo version is 'Dope and diamonds', so it could be something similar like Diamonds N' Cocaine. idee.gif

The Return of Lizzy Grant

22 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Sheridan played the song Diet Mountain Dew in the background and a line in a demo version is 'Dope and diamonds', so it could be something similar like Diamonds N' Cocaine. idee.gif

Sheridan is carrying this pre-release era on his back and I hope that he knows that :true:

imageproxy.jpg