Hundred Dollar Bill

Pawn Shop Hunny

I was bored so I decided to combine these two songs into one. They sound really similar so I figured it wouldn't be hard to make it sound like a naturally long song, instead of two songs just put together. Let me know what you think! :) I hope you guys like it and I hope that the transition sounds good to you. If I did it well enough, you shouldn't even be able to notice where PSB ends and MH begins!

14417469274.gif

Guest Maru the Cat

Great job! The guitar of the two songs blended together wonderfully, I didn't even know MH started until she started singing.

Yes, this exactly!!! This is lovely :3

WHOA! This is awesome!!! I was really surprised by this. So cool. Amazing job, seriously. I'm not big on fan mixes, but this is really amazing. you edited these together so well. I love how surprising the change of melody is to the ear.

Do you know what would be really great? If more people combined Lana's songs like this and popped them on youtube, that way I could listen to them at work without using playlists of individual songs which means buffering and adverts between each one >.< (I know I can do it myself and I will but if we all did it there'd be lots to choose from :D)

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png