regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

25 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

electric guitar bridge

I thought someone just made that up as a joke? although boz’s friend did use the emojis “🎸 📺 🎶 “ when talking about the song 🤔 heavy metal hour on tv :hair: 

UbsOye5.png

Now that I think about it... I don't think the RCS line is from the Euphoria song. Boz said he didn't know when it was coming so it's probably just the first single pitched to her label with no release date yet. Boz would know if it was meant for the show and it already had a premiere date so... :brows:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Now that I think about it... I don't think the RCS line is from the Euphoria song. Boz said he didn't know when it was coming so it's probably just the first single pitched to her label with no release date yet. Boz would know if it was meant for the show and it already had a premiere date so... :brows:

but he also probably didn't know what episode the song was going to be in outside of the fact it was gonna be premiering through the show so I think the RCS song is still a possibility :judgingu3:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

21 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

it is for the euphoria song, it was originally BB title track when it was still called RCS but she changed it

5 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

it is for the euphoria song, it was originally BB title track when it was still called RCS but she changed it

did she change the production or the entire structure of the song?

17 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Could you please just few details regd the song  :(

Like is the production similar to BB title track or is it more like Thunder.?

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

i wonder if it has drums

Its a very stripped production... if u want something like ummm skyfall u will be dissappointed... but it looks alot like the songs she used to sing on the bars as lizzy grant (IN MY OPNION)

Lust For Dead   large.gif

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

Its a very stripped production... if u want something like ummm skyfall u will be dissappointed... but it looks alot like the songs she used to sing on the bars as lizzy grant (IN MY OPNION)

i just want it to not have piano lol or to sound different than the last 3 albums