regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

I mean, if it actually sounds similar to FIILY and DBJAG then I won so hard, but I'm choosing to not listen to anyone 100% until the 23rd :really:

imageproxy.jpg

The bridge part made me so excited:oprah4: manifesting something like SOC, MPG or TBD bridge :pray2:

I hope FloridaKilos is a real insider:oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Is it produced by Jack:raven: @fl0r1dakil0s

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

:horror: not the highest falsetto register !like nawwal

Lana give us Love song vocals  plz. Or greatest 

We need more BBS & Dealer vocals :true:

NAWAL is beautiful though :oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

15 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

NFR/COCC

the way i hoped for some strong deep vocals like in stargirl 💔 but i’m still very excited, if it fits euphoria atmosphere i know it will be serve

33 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Honeymoun just compared the song to Fuck It I Love You / Dark But Just A Game

oh god it's gonna suck isn't it..

those songs are extremely boring

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

On 1/12/2022 at 8:17 AM, Dominikx4 said:

i hope its more DBJAG and less FIILY cuz FIILY SUCKS

On 1/12/2022 at 8:12 AM, Terrence Loves Me said:

oh god it's gonna suck isn't it..

those songs are extremely boring

Awkward Party Reaction | Know Your Meme

I truly hope it doesn't leak lol. I wanna get surprised when I watch the episode but, I do hope it gets released right after cause I don't want to be listening to a snippet :toofunny: NFR nightmare tease.

Also, in terms of production and even vocal-wise, Fuck It, I Love You is arguably one of her best songs, so :oprah3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 hour ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

it's not LYTAN, that song is a lot older,, she re used the rock candy sweet lyric from that one when she was making what she thought would be the title track for rock candy sweet (the album) which she then scrapped for BB

So we are getting the same song she scrapped form BB? BOZ made it sound like it was something new. 

38-F51-D77-BEED-4-D4-D-9-F18-6008-E81-FF