bff

Addison Rae

i really wonder what the release strategy here is…

like is she just releasing these so people stop asking or are we getting full out promo…

all these tracks have the potential for suchhh cute mvs 

23 minutes ago, brandon said:

i really wonder what the release strategy here is…

like is she just releasing these so people stop asking or are we getting full out promo…

all these tracks have the potential for suchhh cute mvs 

it’s probably an EP and later the album will arrive soon

9 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

it’s probably an EP and later the album will arrive soon

well yeah, we already know it’s 4 songs, i’m just wondering if she’s gonna go all out with promoting it, sending songs to radio, giving them mvs or if she’s just gonna drop em on streaming and call it a day 

I feel like she should've added all the songs that leaked to the EP so all fans will be satisfied and stop begging and then she could focus on new music

like justice for lucky, see u again, boys r stupid, rock all by myself, resist me, like all the songs deserved to be released:defeated:

6 hours ago, zacharyb said:

From RideOrDie on ATRL:

midnight eastern time (not local) 

1. I got it bad 2:52

Addison Rae, Rami Yacoub, Madison Love, Brett McLaughlin, Oscar Gorres

2. 2 die 4 (feat. Charli XCX) 2:06

Addison Rae, Charli XCX, Jacob Kasher Hindlin, Andrew Goldstein, Madison Love, Brett McLaughlin

3. Nothing On (But The Radio) 2:29

Addison Rae, Billy Steinberg, Josh Alexander, Madison Love, Jacob Kasher Hindlin

4. it could've been u 2:15

Addison Rae, Alexander Glantz, Tia Scola

She really chose the best out of the leak batch for the EP but I honestly hope the rest somehow get released in the future, like Chords That Cry, Lucky, and U Had It Coming are booops :bop: 

ok sorry i love the tracklist BUT it should have been a tad longer and included a few more tracks.

Here is a longer yet realistic tracklist:

1. I got it bad
2. 2 die 4 (feat. Charli XCX)
3. Nothing On (But The Radio)
4. it could've been u
6. Obsessed
7. u hade it coming
8. Chords That Cry

11 hours ago, AzzyCxndy said:

I feel like she should've added all the songs that leaked to the EP so all fans will be satisfied and stop begging and then she could focus on new music

like justice for lucky, see u again, boys r stupid, rock all by myself, resist me, like all the songs deserved to be released:defeated:

yeah but by that point it would be a full fledged album/mixtape

6-F87-F61-F-CE27-4-F20-BDDE-3780-E83-FE9

13 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

ok sorry i love the tracklist BUT it should have been a tad longer and included a few more tracks.

Here is a longer yet realistic tracklist:

1. I got it bad
2. 2 die 4 (feat. Charli XCX)
3. Nothing On (But The Radio)
4. it could've been u
6. Obsessed
7. u hade it coming
8. Chords That Cry

u had it coming is so good but i feel like its more conventional pop and i honestly think she wanted to pick the most "hyperpop" songs to put on the ep, especially since she added charli as a feature on 2 die 4, i think she wants to be apart of that genre, and i could even see some of the production on the songs being released tonight having some slight production tweaks.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

U Had It Coming, Lucky, Never Wanna See U Again, Love Sick, I Surrender SWEETIES I'M SO SORRY :cryney2::crying2: but It Could've Been U has been one of my favourites so win I guess?

and what the fuck's with those lengths, 2:06? 2:15? I hate streaming era :read: I thought Charli XCX's addition to 2 Die 4 would've added at least 20 seconds but nooo they went for the least.

also Chords That Cry is cute but I'm glad it got scrapped ngl, and so happy Rock All By Myself and Obsessed are nowhere to be found

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

U Had It Coming, Lucky, Never Wanna See U Again, I Surrender SWEETIES I'M SO SORRY :cryney2::crying2: but It Could've Been U has been one of my favourites so win I guess?

and what the fuck's with those lengths, 2:06? 2:15? I hate streaming era :read: I thought Charli XCX's addition to 2 Die 4 would've added at least 20 seconds but nooo they went for the least.

also Chords That Cry is cute but I'm glad it got scrapped ngl

I mean she’s a pop star- the main goal is consumption 

3 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

:lmao: Wasn’t everybody hating on her like two months ago for her music- not to pile on negativity- it’s just funny how quickly people switch to praising like she released ray of light.

you should've been here when all leaked last year, I didn't really see any hate lol

yeah she's not the best artist ever but her bops are fun so there's that! with the proper productions, some of these songs would've been great 

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

I mean she’s a pop star- the main goal is consumption 

yeah but years ago, when main goal was still consumption, songs could last at least 3 minutes. anyways it's been overdiscussed by now so i don't wanna put the ball in court again ddd sorry

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: