bff

Addison Rae

18 hours ago, taco truck said:

u had it coming is so good but i feel like its more conventional pop and i honestly think she wanted to pick the most "hyperpop" songs to put on the ep, especially since she added charli as a feature on 2 die 4, i think she wants to be apart of that genre, and i could even see some of the production on the songs being released tonight having some slight production tweaks.

Girl what are you on about 😭

Addison has always made upbeat 'convential' pop (nothing wrong with that), her music isn't hyperpop whatsoever. U Had It Coming definitely has the same soundscape as the EP tracks (especially It Could've Been U, I always thought those sounded similar)

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

8 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Girl what are you on about 😭

what lmao? all i was saying is i think she's interested in the hyperpop genre because of her friendship with charli and arca and picked songs for the ep that fit that genre the most, i could be wrong but no reason to be rude:oopna2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

8 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Addison has always made upbeat 'convential' pop (nothing wrong with that), her music isn't hyperpop whatsoever. U Had It Coming definitely has the same soundscape as the EP tracks (especially It Could've Been You, I always thought those sounded similar)

i don't think these songs as they are are hyperpop, however i could see her transitioning to that sound with her first album. also, these songs aren't hyperpop in a 100 gecs way sure, but they do remind me of some n1a songs, which is where i got that idea from. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

On 8/17/2023 at 8:09 PM, taco truck said:

what lmao? all i was saying is i think she's interested in the hyperpop genre because of her friendship with charli and arca and picked songs for the ep that fit that genre the most, i could be wrong but no reason to be rude:oopna2:

On 8/17/2023 at 8:11 PM, taco truck said:

i don't think these songs as they are are hyperpop, however i could see her transitioning to that sound with her first album. also, these songs aren't hyperpop in a 100 gecs way sure, but they do remind me of some n1a songs, which is where i got that idea from. 

Wasn't trying to be rude, but I just think it's a bit of a stretch for now. Looks like they just picked the 4 most popular leaks and put them on an EP. 
Moreover, IDK if she was one of the original co-writers on 2 Die 4, but Addison has been working with Charli for a long time:

https://twitter.com/fckyeahcharli/status/1373787910391095296

I sorta get where you're coming from with the N1A comparison actually— but yeah, I'd personally hate to see (and can't imagine) Addison going for a 100 Gecs-esque direction :toofloppy:

I hope a full-length album will follow.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1. I Got It Bad
  2. 2 Die 4 (feat. Charli XCX)
  3. Lucky
  4. Chills
  5. Nothing On (But the Radio)
  6. U Had It Coming
  7. LoveHateMiss
  8. Never Wanna See U Again
  9. I Surrender
  10. Mess over U
  11. Love Sick
  12. It Could've Been U
  13. Chords That Cry

The way this easily could've been a full album :defeated: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

why does i got it bad sound like that… why does nothing on but the radio sound just a bit too sped up and like there’s just a bit too many drums… :toofunny:  production a bit wonky i fear, it’s like, pots and pans but watered down 😭😭😭

also.. why is it only available to spotify premium users until sept 1st??

1 minute ago, brandon said:

why does i got it bad sound like that… why does nothing on but the radio sound just a bit too sped up and like there’s just a bit too many drums… :toofunny: 

also.. why is it only available to spotify premium users until sept 1st??

also why's it released under Sandlot and not Atlantic?

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

okay i retract my former statement i think the initial snippets i heard were slightly sped up because now they sound fine 

i got it bads og production was better tho <\3 however! they definitely fixed the outro, sounds much better 

19 minutes ago, Lux Eterna said:

this version is x10000000000 better.

tbh have to disagree lowkey 

nothing on but the radio is suchhhhh a bubblegum pop anthem and addison has exactly the bubblegum pop voice needed for it 

i love gaga but her voice doesn’t really suit the song imo and that’s probably why it never got released