deeth

What's the last CD you bought?

ICONIC, what's your fave Blondie song? :stareney2:

i'm not like the biggest fan... i only know the most famous songs :defeated: my mom used to love debbie harry so much while she was in college that her friends were calling her 'blondie' although my mom's hair is black lol :P

nsaalk.jpg

i'm not like the biggest fan... i only know the most famous songs :defeated: my mom used to love debbie harry so much while she was in college that her friends were calling her 'blondie' although my mom's hair is black lol :P

I wanna meet your mom :crossed:

Probably this one when I was 7 years old:

1e80854aa1a0496ca23eba59d9c32029.jpg

I think we saw selling and, since we had money, we buyed. I remember that I was so happy of having an atual cd because the only cd's we had at home were just amateurs recordings that my parents used to buy every sunday and the little recordings that a friend of my sister used to give for her. So having this cd was very special and perfect to me and to my sister. I sadly let fall eventually and it broke (which almost was the cause of my death, since my sister almost killed me for that :tsk: ), but we kept for some years until my mom decided that it was trash (and didn't have cd anymore because we lost) and got rid of it. :crying5: After that, I think I tried to buy Kiss & Tell from Selena Gomez and The Scene (or was it A Year Without Rain? :um2: ), but I didn't have money as always. :crai:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593