Rose McGowan

Chappell Roan

1 minute ago, Just Cherry said:

I’m not sure if y’all are wanting just Chappell or you want Kayleigh too, but the only ones I’ve seen are below. Not sure about the exact year for some. 

Kayleigh stuff
(2015-2017)

17 (2016)

Cleopatra 
Die Young V3 

Lavish

Pretty Boy and Cherry Pepsi

Uppercut (2015)

Read & Make Out demo (from the Good Luck Babe 7” vinyl)

Red Wine Supernova demo (2022)

are these on youtube or does someone have a masterpost of her stuff? not for streamable stuff! but anything not available to purchase/stream currently

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, 320kbps said:

i know she doesn't have a ton of unreleased out, but does anyone have a tracker or a list of their own they know of?

i think i have everything but i have no clue lmao

I do know that some early fans got access to a soundcloud account with a bunch of scrapped songs and Demos from the past like 5-6 years doubt any of that stuff will ever leak though

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

are these on youtube or does someone have a masterpost of her stuff? not for streamable stuff! but anything not available to purchase/stream currently

Not sure about YouTube. Nothing on the list is streamable. Here are links if you want them 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 hours ago, Just Cherry said:

I’m not sure if y’all are wanting just Chappell or you want Kayleigh too, but the only ones I’ve seen are below. Not sure about the exact year for some. 

Kayleigh stuff (2015-2017)

17 (2016)

Cleopatra 
Die Young V3 

Lavish

Pretty Boy and Cherry Pepsi

Uppercut (2015)

Read & Make Out demo (from the Good Luck Babe 7” vinyl)

Red Wine Supernova demo (2022)

okay coolll i have all these and the only thing i know you have missing from Kayleigh stuff is Sugar High and the 2014 EP (Die Young O.G., Crave You, Tell Me Again, I Don't Love You)

9ISvyf0.gif

my sister said the way i am about lana is the way she is about chappell and we love to see it actually :true:

might buy her chappell's vinyl for her birthday next month and probably a tee from her store

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Just Cherry said:

Two new unreleased

WTF Buttercup

https://pillowcase.su/f/e5a0c706548ae3639b5475f656eea2af

My Muse

https://pillowcase.su/f/1c626f7f80c91694082be18d319faf34

Apparently sent out before she blew up. 

Lowkey like these more than anything on Midwest Princess

12 hours ago, Just Cherry said:

Two new unreleased

WTF Buttercup

https://pillowcase.su/f/e5a0c706548ae3639b5475f656eea2af

My Muse

https://pillowcase.su/f/1c626f7f80c91694082be18d319faf34

Apparently sent out before she blew up. 

I wondered when some unreleased tracks would eventually surface. Excited to listen

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

She's great, that Good Luck, Babe song is one of the year's best.

Haven't really liked anything else I've heard but I'll give the whole album a shot before making a judgement.

WTF Buttercup sounds like it was from the same session as Casual

My Muse sounds like it was from the same session as Read & Makeout

I think these songs sound a bit too meandering and hookless (much like Read & Makeout) Interesting tho!

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

rise and fall of a midwest princess is cute but really generic IMO and lacks personality/the it factor. good luck babe on the other hand is amazing. if she keeps up the quality for her next release she could shape up to be the next big thing in alternative music. 

speaking of which, do we know of her release schedule? is she gonna drop anything this summer? good luck babe is 4 months old now

8 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

rise and fall of a midwest princess is cute but really generic IMO and lacks personality/the it factor.

:stareney:

Not a single other artist out there right now could release femininominon, red wine supernova, after midnight, pink pony club, super graphic ultra modern girl, hot to go, naked in Manhattan, California, or guilty pleasure. 

She has more personality and flair than any artist in years

"Don’t forget me"

4 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

rise and fall of a midwest princess is cute but really generic IMO and lacks personality/the it factor.

bitch, what?

4 hours ago, NikoGo said:

:stareney:

Not a single other artist out there right now could release femininominon, red wine supernova, after midnight, pink pony club, super graphic ultra modern girl, hot to go, naked in Manhattan, California, or guilty pleasure. 

She has more personality and flair than any artist in years

I'm not much into Chappell, she has a couple cute tracks, but if there's one thing she's NOT lacking, it's personality in her music. 

On 8/6/2024 at 10:55 PM, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

this can't be real

On 8/6/2024 at 11:01 PM, ethelcain said:

The jokes write themselves atp :eartha2:

On 8/6/2024 at 11:04 PM, Coney Island King said:

I'm not much into Chappell, she has a couple cute tracks, but if there's one thing she's NOT lacking, it's personality in her music. 

yall i was talking about her sound... her sound is pretty generic and there's nothing wrong with that!! 

there's a reason why her music is resonating with so many swifties and she was opening for olivia rodrigo... yall dont need to pretend she's bjork! she's definitely cute and I applaud her work ethic and wish her the best... 

rise and fall of a midwest princess's sound is essentially kidz bop marina and the diamonds and the lyrics are camp counsellor ethel cain