Elle

Lana with a fan at the Golden Triangle in Beverly Hills, CA - April 12th, 2022

Yesterday, Lana Del Rey stopped to take a picture with a fan while out at the Golden Triangle shopping area in Beverly Hills, California.

The Golden Triangle is iconic for its luxury shopping boutiques, such as Gucci, Versace, Valentino, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Prada, Dior, Hermés, Cartier, Chanel, Bvlgari, Burberry, Balenciaga, Jimmy Choo, Tiffany & Co, and Dolce & Gabbana.

52002323636_2c27730db7_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

"you can't save your face and your ass" 🧐

is what she told the girl, and I just googled it to try to see any clearer meaning and found a lot of references to that statement from AA 12-steps (which made me think of her poem in VBBOTG) hmmm 

https://pushingjesus.wordpress.com/2010/03/14/you-cant-save-your-face-and-your-ass-at-the-same-time/

38 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

"you can't save your face and your ass" 🧐

is what she told the girl, and I just googled it to try to see any clearer meaning and found a lot of references to that statement from AA 12-steps (which made me think of her poem in VBBOTG) hmmm 

https://pushingjesus.wordpress.com/2010/03/14/you-cant-save-your-face-and-your-ass-at-the-same-time/

hope this refers to her upcoming poetry book that's apparently much more "unflattering" than violet