Mommy's Mercedes

Questions for Lana - what would you ask?

Who is your celebrity crush?

Lets talk about "my pussy tastes like pepsi cola"...

Lady gaga collab

What is your next single?

What do you think about todays celebs

Did u have plastic surgery?

Why dont u come to Brazil

:omfg:

*paranoid people wont realise this is so sarcastic

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

1. You have a very colorful life with ups and downs. Do you believe in coincidences and luck

2. You are an American, but there are not so much Fans in the U.S.A. Have you ever thought about this fact and what could be the reasons?

3. You're now 26. Did you think about to have a baby ?

4. Why did you studied metaphysics ?

5. Why did you started drinking at a young age ?

6. Why did you started taking drugs ?

7. What for an influence had certain events on you ?

8. Do you believe in congeniality ?

9. Why do u tell not more about the surgeries. Why not something like : I want to become the person I want. Instead of telling nothing ?

10. Sorry for the weird questions but do you would meet me again ?

1. Will you go out with me?

2. How did growing up in Lake Placid influence your music?

3. Do you have a thing for men older than you?

4. What are your goals for the future?

5. What role did or does your religious background play in your music?

6. Who are your influences musically?

7. What qualities do you look for in a man?

8. What have you learned from your previous relationships and how has that influenced your music?

9. What's your favorite ethnic cuisine?

1) Are you finding it hard to write songs nowadays?

2) Do you prefer singing for your albums, or films?

3) What kind of films would you like to sing for?

4) I heard that you freak out and don't like singing live, why?

5) As you have a boyfriend, do you ever find yourself depressed, because you're usually away from eachother?

6) What's your exercise schedule?

7) What exercises do you do, and for how long?

8) You got famous by the song Video Games, how did you feel when your video started getting more and more views?

9) Finally, Yayo was written quite a while ago, why did you decide to to re-release it?

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

Lady gaga collab

hahaha I got it baby! And I thought was funny.

glgcDdT.gif

Me: Hi, Lana, very nice to meet you. Please sit down. May I call you Lizzy?

Lana: :ermm: Sure, honey. What are you going to ask me?

Me: Well, Lizzy, first, I must say that this is a huge honor. I'm a huge fan, I used to be on a Lana Del Rey forum, ran a Lana blog, and everything.

Lana: K :isee: What are you going to ask me?

Me: OK, let's begin then.

1. You've made a lot of comments in recent interviews that indicate that you are sort of finished with America. What do you have to say to your American fans who helped make Born to Die the fourth best selling album of the year?

2. What is it about death that entices you? Is that something of which you have a lot of experience with?

3. If you could choose how your life would be in 5 years, what would it be like? Are you still working, having children, or traveling, etc.?

4. There has been a lot of controversy on the internet regarding your unreleased music leaking, even an album of which you wrote at a very young age. Do you feel- sort of- exposed (lol) with all of this music out there? Do you think any of the music will be used in the future? (I'd mention some of my favorites I.E. You can be the boss, never let me go, etc etc)

5. A lot of what you do is rather ambiguous, and it seems like you kind of like it that way. However, a lot of fans want to know- what is the meaning behind the Summertime Sadness video?

6. There was great controversy when you appeared on SNL. One newscaster called it "the worst outing on SNL ever." It seems as though this one incident and the negative media following it has caused you to sort of drift from America, even though you do have a strong fan base here. Do you think you'd ever appear on SNL again, if asked? Are you afraid of negative reviews?

7. Many people call your music "anti-feminism", mistakenly I must say, as the very forefront idea of feminism is that a woman should be able to do as she likes. In addition, you won GQ's woman of the year and appeared nude on the cover, when all the other winners appeared clothed. Do you think the industry is tougher for women?

8. Who are some of your favorite female artists and influences?

9. What are your favorite beauty products? What type of hair fall do you use?

*Bonus question: You seem to have a distaste for live performances but enjoy being with your fans and bonding with them. What is it about performing live that bothers you?

LBR she'd walk out before answering any of these questions, except maybe the last two. And she'd repeatedly ask me "Do you really like my music" to which I'd sing "Everything I want I have- Money, Notoriety, and Rivieras" so she knows that I actually listen to it.

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

1-If you had the chance to go back to normal, take all the fame away, would you and why?

2-Do you want kids?

3-Is there other videos you made for the songs on btd that you have not released?

4-Do you know about some of your older songs like 'Munny Hunny' leaking? How do you feel about leaking in general?

5-Is your song American about barrie? (Doubt she'd answer that tbh)

6-Do you watch a lot of tv? What are your favourite TV shows?

7-Is K dead? (doubt she'd answer that too)

8-Which music video (not including the homemade ones) are you most proud of?

9-What's your least favourite song on BTD?

And, yeah...

Me: Hi, Lana, very nice to meet you. Please sit down. May I call you Lizzy?

Lana: :ermm: Sure, honey. What are you going to ask me?

Me: Well, Lizzy, first, I must say that this is a huge honor. I'm a huge fan, I used to be on a Lana Del Rey forum, ran a Lana blog, and everything.

Lana: K :isee: What are you going to ask me?

Me: OK, let's begin then.

1. You've made a lot of comments in recent interviews that indicate that you are sort of finished with America. What do you have to say to your American fans who helped make Born to Die the fourth best selling album of the year?

2. What is it about death that entices you? Is that something of which you have a lot of experience with?

3. If you could choose how your life would be in 5 years, what would it be like? Are you still working, having children, or traveling, etc.?

4. There has been a lot of controversy on the internet regarding your unreleased music leaking, even an album of which you wrote at a very young age. Do you feel- sort of- exposed (lol) with all of this music out there? Do you think any of the music will be used in the future? (I'd mention some of my favorites I.E. You can be the boss, never let me go, etc etc)

5. A lot of what you do is rather ambiguous, and it seems like you kind of like it that way. However, a lot of fans want to know- what is the meaning behind the Summertime Sadness video?

6. There was great controversy when you appeared on SNL. One newscaster called it "the worst outing on SNL ever." It seems as though this one incident and the media following it has caused you to sort of drift from America, even though you do have a strong fan base here. Do you think you'd ever appear on SNL again, if asked? Are you afraid of negative reviews?

7. Many people call your music "anti-feminism", mistakenly I must say, as the very forefront idea of feminism is that a woman should be able to do as she likes. In addition, you won GQ's woman of the year and appeared nude on the cover, when all the other winners appeared clothed. Do you think the industry is tougher for women?

8. Who are some of your favorite female artists and influences?

9. What are your favorite beauty products? What type of hair fall do you use?

*Bonus question: You seem to have a distaste for live performances but enjoy being with your fans and bonding with them. What is it about performing live that bothers you?

LBR she'd walk out before answering any of these questions, except maybe the last two. And she'd repeatedly ask me "Do you really like my music" to which I'd sing "Everything I want I have- Money, Notoriety, and Rivieras" so she knows that I actually listen to it.

These questions...

:oprah:

VyIsfwC.jpg

1. Why are you with Barrie James O'neil? hahaha

2. No really..why?

3. Who is K?

4. Did you screw Bradley Soileau?

5. Have you been to jail before?

6. Why you stay talking about how you like older men yet you dating somebody 3 years younger than you???

7. What do you look for in a man...SPECIFIC DETAILS

8. Why did you want to work with ASAP Rocky? Did you want his black ding a ling???

9. What's your beef with gaga????

P.S. I love you girl but I just have to know lmao.

Lady gaga collab

You forgot to ask who she'd like to work with, living or dead. #OriginalQuestions

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

1. Hiya, honey, what you doing?

2. Do you wanna jump?

3. Is it wrong, making out with you while you're singing your song?

4. Do you really think I'll buy your bullshit, boy?

5. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man, so why is my heart broke?

6. Oh say can you see my stars?

7. Lana Del Rey, how you get that way?

8. He likes me mean, right?

9. What do you need to get high for?

10. Do you know that I am going to leave you?

- fade to black -

Actually:

1. In recent interviews, you seem to be quite disillusioned with America. What brought about this attitude? The negative critical reaction? What about your fans there?

2. What inspired your most recent album, Paradise? Do you feel you're still 'honoring love, even once it's lost' [or whatev the quote is], or are you looking to the future with your current boyfriend?

3. What is it about the song "Yayo" that still resonates with you after all these years, and do you feel that connection to any of your other older material?

4. Speaking of your older material, what is your opinion on so many of your unfinished songs leaking onto the internet? A lot of fans attach themselves to that stuff quite a bit--would you take it all back if you could?

5. In a short amount of time, you have become one of the most polarizing pop stars working today, but it doesn't seem like that was your original intention with your music. What's your response to your controversial status?

6. How do you feel about fame? Do you find it hard to let the positives outweigh the negatives?

7. What projects do you have upcoming? Another album, another direction? More soundtracks? Will you please do a covers album?

8. Before your album premiered, you posted the song "Bel Air" on YouTube with some information about an upcoming film, Tropico. Can you tell us some of the details on that?

9. Was your past as tumultuous as your music suggests?

Then some grand, thoughtful final question like "wut duzz lov mean?!" to end it on a good note.

I'm totally joking, i'm bored

1. Does your pussy really taste like pepsi cola? If yes, how did you get it that flavour?

2. Who is this Big Bad Wolf you talk about? Was he hot? How big was his dick? Was it hairy? Did he taste your pepsi cola pussy?

3. In your song "Boarding School" you state "I'm doing crack in the back drinking pepsi...making love with our teachers" in regards to the crack bit can we go to your boarding school and do crack? In terms of the love to the teachers is this the famous Mr. Campbell

4. Did you really set a house on fire and have sex with the police officer to get out out of the arrest? If so was the police officer hot? Mabye we could call him up and have a 3 sum!

5. What was life like as a "go go dancer"? How much were your wages? Can you help me get a job in that field.

6. Was it fun "selling the body" while dating Jimmy Gnecco? Did he cheat on you?

7. Who is this K you talk about in so many songs? Is Dark Paradise about him?

8. Is This Is What Makes Us Girls an accurate depiction of your life at 16? Did you have sex with any hot guys, please give name, and dick sizes. Who said "Lana how I hate those guys"

9. I will close with an easy question. In National Anthem you say, "drinking and driving"! Bad Gurl Lana!!!! That's illegial! You could get fined?

TZk1z.png

1. Are you Always high?

2. Do you have any mental problems?

3. What do you take 2 look so blasé? Xanax or ambien?

4. Was Mr. Campbell your first?

5. Some people say that you were abused, setenced to jail, a go go dancer and even a prostitute. Is any of that true?

6. Why do you date Barry? It’s a honest question...

7. Does lip injections hurt? Do you have to do them every week or it lasts a couple months?

8. You said your lyrics are a reflexion of your life. So how much of drug user you were? Also prostitute? For fun or because you were high?

9. Did you send a thank you note to Juliette Lewis and all the critics that talked about your performance at Saturday Night for making you internationally famous?

Well maybe I would ask this instead...Iol

1. Die is a word that is present in your songs quite a lot. What the word death means to you?

2. The tigers, the light and shadows, the throne presente in the BTD video have different meanings in different religions/ philosophies. Since you wrote the script what those symbols mean to you personally?

3. You are hard to read. You are quite open with the fans in the sense you go and talk to them but in interviews or on stage you seem defensive. Words come easy to you since you have such vaste song material but does actions like a hug and sing come easily than words when directed to a third part?

4. I love your music and I am a fan. Being a person of words like you I tend to analyse the meanings of what is hidden under what is actually writin. Some songs, not all of course, are like the News in the newspaper: you have 2 look twice to understand what they really mean. In many songs sometimes I have the feeling that you use neighborhoods names to mask people and situations, brands and products to place a particular type of person or situation and heaven, paradise and Die to express your religion beliefs. Do you do that?

6. You said that you moved to London because you like to be where people like you. After your SNL presentation everything was blown completely out of proportion. But in the other hand you have several fans there. Isn’t a bit extreme or maybe I dare “Diva like”to say you are done with US just because your music and persona was polarizing?

7. You stated “I belive in the country America use to be” . You say Used and not IS. You also express a vintage view/love of US in your lyrics. Not so far away past but still a past and not present. Even the icons you use in your lyrics are vintage related. All this comes before the harsh critics about your music and you as an artist. What you think about US today? Leave aside the reaction about your music or even yourself.

8. What would you say to the 17 year old you? Would you change anything at all?

9. Who the fuck is K and show me his picture now please!! is making me crazy!

glgcDdT.gif

1-If you had the chance to go back to normal, take all the fame away, would you and why?

2-Do you want kids?

3-Is there other videos you made for the songs on btd that you have not released?

4-Do you know about some of your older songs like 'Munny Hunny' leaking? How do you feel about leaking in general?

I am bored and can't seem to fall a sleep so .....

No. I have everything I want. Money, notoriety and rivieras.

2-Do you want kids?

Angelina Jolie said she would give me one of hers so yes! Also asked Priscila if I could have some of Elvis frozen sperm. She hang up the phone on me. That bitch.

Some artists got music leaked I have a fucking flood going on. It doesn't really matter my answer because soon enough someone will leak it.

I need new friends

Look at Barry. Now do you think I would write a song about him? Honestly?

Keeping up with the Kadarshians, Real Housewifes of whatever is on TV, Big Brother. You know I am dope, young and proud like an American. I also watch Mob Wifes because I am into the gangsta thing.

Honey K is special K and yes is dead. The new K is meth. Wanna try baby?

All of them. Sonically, visually and thematically I love all my videos. I love listen to myself. I also dance in my room playing dynamite and talk to the mirror in my under wear listening to Noir. I am the bests.

I love all my songs

glgcDdT.gif

1. You've mentioned in a past interview about your fascination with Britney Spears. If given a chance, would you collaborate with the Princess of Pop?

2. Would you try dubstep, EDM, or any other genre?

3. How much control do you have over your released music?

4. Would you consider starting your own family, you know marriage and pregnancy, in the near future?

5. It's pretty clear that you have daddy fetish, have you ever had sex with your own biological father?

6. How old is the oldest man you've had sex with?

7. Any plans of releasing your own clothing line aside from H&M?

8. What do you think of Rihanna? Katy Perry? Madonna? Ke$ha? Would you like to collaborate with any of them?

9. Which do you like better, your homemade videos or professional videos?

iv8yeQPF0g7uM.gif

What questions would you pose to Lana if you had a chance to interview her/pick the questions, with no restrictions? 

And I of course mean properly pick, not like that Twitter interview bollocks where they still picked the crappy old questions she always gets asked anyway :creep:

I'll compile the good/popular ones in the OP

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Off the top of my head

Why do you not have bel air, yayo, this is what makes us girls, lucky ones as part of your set list? 

Why did you only sing DMD, Lolita and Dark Paradise a few times? 

What happened to the re release of aka Lizzy Grant?

And obviously about the various mandem

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Who's K?

Three way with Barrie & me? 

What is Roses? (I really think it's a demo of Bel Air)

After giving her a list of what's leaked/what we know exists but hasn't leaked, ask what songs are missing.

If AKA was successful, would she had sticked with that sound or would she have still done the BTD kind of sound?

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I'd ask her about how she sees money.

How she deals with honoring true love (even when it's dead) and her current relationship.

If I could I would directly ask about K, Mr. Campbell, the other lovers. Also, her relationship with her father.

What are the parallels between her story and Lolita's, why she includes quotes of the book and i'm not gonna buy that it's only because she thinks it's beautiful.

How she feels when she sings personal songs such as Dark Paradise, Hundred Dollar Bill, ...

SCARFACE2371.png