Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them Γ—
Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

Some of lyrics are songs that he’s composing and some stuff are about halsey

except fromΒ TWBTKYN, right??

and also for giving meΒ Margaret

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

im sure he wasn’t talking about halsey the whole time especially with that convo he had with boz, and also who cries to halsey so that’s about lana:wtf3:

He's probably trying to deflect the attention now... and boz is probably acting like Ben to him nowΒ :hide:

giphy.gif

Just now, kaliuchis said:

except fromΒ TWBTKYN, right??

He said that he doesnt have any interest when it comes to LDRX.Β 
So… I think we should move on when it comes to this guy and let him alone bc he really seems kinda distressed since a lot of lana’s fans went wild on him.

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I swear if Halsey starts singing aboutΒ drinking coca cola I'll hunt her downΒ :wtf3:

Β 

LMAO

coca cola, red party dresses, candles in the wind... :true:Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

He's probably trying to deflect the attention now... and boz is probably acting like Ben to him nowΒ :hide:

yeah i think boz tried to calm down the flames so he doesn’t get sued

Β 

4 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

So… I think we should move on when it comes to this guy and let him alone bc he really seems kinda distressed since a lot of lana’s fans went wild on him.

he clearly is interestedΒ :wtfney:

but yeah i don’t think he wants to be in the spotlight and let’s just leave him be

12 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

He is definitely playing damage control now. As @Venice PeachΒ said I am sure BOZ (and possibly Eclipse) have told him to calm it down with LB being aware of him. For him to mention Lana so much prev I highly doubt he has no interest in her new record. He is just not wanting to draw attention to himself and his sources, which is understandable. Let's take what little nuggets we originally got from his twitter and leave the kid alone. But again I'm not convinced none of what was said doesn't pertainΒ to LDR, it's obvious it did. Either way everyone let him be lol!

but nobody did anything? like some of us just starting following that guy… are they making a big deal out of that for real?

Β 

also why do they expect nothing to happen when they already know beforehandΒ the results of their actions?

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

anyways… what color do you think the vinyl will be?Β :true:

witchy lavender

and also for giving meΒ Margaret

7 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

anyways… what color do you think the vinyl will be?Β :true:

Always the titular question lol.... Honestly I do not know. I'm conflicted on what to expect. I feel like we have kind of conflicting info, she said inΒ interview there was "no room for color", then we have BOZ/insiders hyping it up (and I don't see a colorless album being something they would be into), also the Rockefeller snippet has a warmness to it as well which invokes a bit of color.Β 

Β 

To actually answer the question though, I'm feeling maybe an amber color or hue, clear and or gray is always an option too lol.

Β 

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Lana is the only artist that I Stan. I love may others but not on her level.

i wonder how other fandoms are, if they’re wild like us. swifties and K-pop fans are very intense as well, but is it the same everywhere?

Same lol.

Just now, DLT said:

Always the titular question lol.... Honestly I do not know. I'm conflicted on what to expect. I feel like we have kind of conflicting info, she said I interview there was "no room for color", then we have BOZ/insiders hyping it up (and I don't see a colorless album being something they would be into), also the Rockefeller snippet has a warmness to it as well which invokes a bit of color.Β 

Β 

To actually answer the question though, I'm feeling maybe an amber color or hue, clear and or gray is always an option too lol.

i hope we get a lot of variants like chemtrails so we have a variety to choose from!

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

i hope we get a lot of variants like chemtrails so we have a variety to choose from!

Vinyls aren’t my thing but I get why people love them, although I hate that the more variants there are for an album, the more likely the release will be further down the road.Β 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Vinyls aren’t my thing but I get why people love them, although I hate that the more variants there are for an album, the more likely the release will be further down the road.Β 

This! But hopefully they are alreadyΒ being pressed lol.

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

I sure Hope so!
Β 

ColouredΒ vinyls are beautiful but they sound like shit, compared to black ones.Β 

Honestly I normally don't play them, more just for collecting.

Β 

I certainly hope they are too though.

Β 

Honestly I'd take an earlier release with limited vinyl/basic vinyl over a longer waiting period for multiple variations.

Β 

I'm sure we will have several variants though, Interscope and Tap are def going to want to take advantage of offering several variants they know the fanbase will buy.

but what's the flower

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Regarding the vinyl thing I don't really care abour colors... maybe 2 variants (standard black and another) but that's it... I prefer different covers since that's what I'd be looking at 90% of the timeΒ :hide:Β 

vinyls = sales

so i hope we get like 10 alt covers:smile2: