Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

Please enough with manifesting unreleased tracks, we need fresh and new material :xgiggle:

Beautiful in BB was fresh and new and see how that turned out  :bebe:

Just now, Crys10 said:

Beautiful in BB was fresh and new and see how that turned out  :bebe:

we got a new song? :bebe:

even if it was… a song, at least we got something new

that way we have new songs AND the potential for unreleased stuff to leak, it’s a win win

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I don't hate Beautiful as much as the majority here but I'd rather take a new meh song with parts I like than a song I can already hear elsewhere (unless it's a new version which I'd gladly take).

That said, while I prefer new songs I don't blame Lana for putting old songs on her albums since she still wrote and recorded those songs and we only know them cause they were stolen from her :eek:

I don't think we're getting any unreleased song on LDR9 tho, maybe a recent outtake like LYTAN but that's it

giphy.gif

orchid is flower of LDR9:oprah3:

no unreleased tracks for album (besides Fine China and LYTAN):oprah3:

making Picasso sad:oprah3:

it's gonna be her garden rock magnum opus- mix of dark psychedelic trippy lsd ecstasy rock with gothic mystical icy cold sound with singer-songwritter vibes and huge influences of untypical production structures in background reminding garden things like watering plants, falling flowers petals, sliding snail, using shovel etc.:oprah3:

1 hour ago, BlueINK said:

Anyway what if the GPSOTSOMFWHDSF acronym isn't one song title but the first letters of all 14 songs on the album together and BOZ basically meant he literally likes the entire album? 

S toryteller (Rockefeller)

O

T racing fingertips over plastic bags

O

M

W

H

D

S

well if that's true than the album title starts with either G or P because the title track is always the first or second track

Random feeling/thought, but what if album is a hybrid feel of music and poetry. Ala Violet but more musical but still may incorporate spoken word in portions possible interludes or something. Idk I just feel a correlation with her poetry and this album for some reason. The auto writing, the possible long titles, the wordiness. BOZ saying it's crazy makes me wonder if it is something really NON traditional. It could just be crazy because he likes it so much but what if it is crazy because it is different some way some how. Again rambling, just thinking though. Currently listening to Violet, that may have something to do with it lol.

48 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I like the idea with the initial letters, here's my guess

1. G ?
  2. Peach Fuzz
  3. Stars Align
  4. Ocean Boulevard
  5. The Rain Never Stops
  6. Star Lux
  7. O ?
  8. Microplastics In My Blood
  9. Fingertips
  10. Watercolor Eyes
  11. Heavenly Hell (rework of Yes To Heaven)
  12. Dark City
  13. Sugary Sweet
  14. Fine China

------------------------------------------------------------------

bonus tracks

1. Trash Magic
  2. Wild One
  3. Because of You
  4. TV in Black & White
  5. Kinda Outta Luck (?)
  6. You Can Be the Boss
  7. Never Let Me Go

:brows:

Please please please let there be a deluxe version with bonus tracks. I know lana doesn’t like the idea of deluxe versions but god damnit I just want her to take my money :crying5:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

2 hours ago, BlueINK said:

Anyway what if the GPSOTSOMFWHDSF acronym isn't one song title but the first letters of all 14 songs on the album together and BOZ basically meant he literally likes the entire album? 

Forever - My Sun Chaser  8:55

an almost 9minute track? WE WON

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

3/4 of the way to DELUSIONAL

yup yup :xcry: Delusional Never-ending Crisis

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

So anyway gorls I suggest we start making some mood fucking boards because this is a much more productive use of our time and personally I think Miss Pretty’s aesthetics nailed it :oprah3:

On 11/13/2022 at 3:56 PM, prettywhenimhigh said:

my LDR9 moodboard because I was bored

channeling rich glamorous beach bitch :diva: 

ldr9-moodboard.jpg