Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I’m completely split.

Like on one hand that guy had it coming responding to BOZ’s acronyms with acronyms and talking about Lana so openly/freely for years. But his follower count did go way up very quickly and while the people here might have been nice/respectful, I’m sure there were a few who went overboard. Twitter is a cesspool of hate. 

Also, this might get back to boz/eclipse if her unhinged team does pick up on this and realize that despite their warnings new Lana info/music is still being circulated. But at the same same time insiders have this info through illegal means so it’s hard to feel extremely bad.

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

P each Fuzz

S toryteller (Rockefeller)

O

T here's A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard 

Say Yes To Heaven

O

M

Fine China

W aist Deep In Icy Waves 

H

D

Say Yes To Heaven (Honeymoon version)

F ingertips

iktr

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

3 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

“God u guys really made me come here.

Okay, so to clear things up. 
Yup, I’m a Lana fan. (Mostly a halsey one).
Nope I haven’t heard the album or want anything to do with it (unless Rick or DH are in it which I pray for)
I was joking on that reply.

I deleted the tweets after I saw the lanaboards posts cuz I don’t want u guys to wast your time with stuff like:

DCRITE= Crohns Disease 
or me Drinking Coca Cola.

The Lana Folder u guys are asking about is a folder with og mp3 files I couldn’t find online.

I know as much abt UV as u guys.
The “amount of stuff she recorded” was relatable to people saying she reworked songs.

Also the album I heard is one my friend took 3 years to make and is releasing soon.

Sorry to disappoint but pls stop threatening me on my dms.”

Hey guys, so here’s the dm of the guy that *some* of you persist to talk about. 

honestly, poor guy 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

7 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

Nope I haven’t heard the album or want anything to do with it (unless Rick or DH are in it which I pray for)

I deleted the tweets after I saw the lanaboards posts cuz I don’t want u guys to wast your time with stuff like:

DCRITE= Crohns Disease 

The Lana Folder u guys are asking about is a folder with og mp3 files I couldn’t find online.

The “amount of stuff she recorded” was relatable to people saying she reworked songs.

Also the album I heard is one my friend took 3 years to make and is releasing soon.

Still doesn’t explain how he had knowledge of bb before release & the other unreleased songs pre-leak. Damage control I think! also since BOZ is aware of the lipster reaction, he’s def been talking to him since which makes me think what he ‘teased’ was real. 

but yes I do feel bad for him that whoever’s threatening him (or whatever)

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

8 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Wait maybe you are into something :hdu:

But I doubt  that would be the title for the Plastic Bag song though

Maybe something like this:

P each Fuzz

O

T here's A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard 

O

M

W aist Deep In Icy Waves 

H

D

S

F ingertips

7 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

O rchids from a friend*

T racing fingertips over plastic bags

O

M

W

H

D

S

*neil's last flower post: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck_RTvzJbrT/

315315466-1480616915760341-2188351420462413265-n.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

delusion :sluttybunny:

P each Fuzz

S toryteller (Rockefeller)

O rchids from a friend

T here's A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard

O

M

W aist Deep In Icy Waves

H

D

S ay Yes To Heaven

F ingertips

More ideas? 

RashAmusedAtlasmoth-size_restricted.gif

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

I honestly think he's doing damage control now :hide: you don't go from having Cult Leader, BB and WCE early to "knowing the same as us" :eek:

Maybe he was indeed joking with boz and the acronym but he's just backtracking now that people realized.

But yeah let's move on to another thing. We need to discover the flower :creepna:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

DCRITE= Crohns Disease 

Threatening... eeek, mess. Don't think it was LB but as @NikoGo said Twitter can be a bit unstable lol. 

I'm over seeing/talking about this little twink though, no hate. Either way I'm not buying what he is selling lol. I get needing to backtrack and reel things in though. Def has a spotlight on him and that will lead back to where he has gotten his info.

Anyways, let's move on. Peace be with him lol.

He posted a question mark emoji in response to Ben saying the album is a solo album, that was before we knew about the FJM feature. He was definitely talking about Lana's new album, but I guess he doesn't want the attention and we should stop interacting with him now :agree:

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

iktr

4 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

SAY YES TO HEAVEN  - THE REMIX LP 

G ay For Heaven

P ray For Heaven

S ay Yes To Heaven 

Orgasmn For Heaven 

Taylor To Heaven 

Say Yes To Heaven

Orgasmn For Heaven  - The Reprise

@May For Heaven ( Farting my way up to heaven)

Fine China ( THE YES TO HEAVEN DJ REMIX)

W aist Deep In Heaven 

Hay For Heaven 

Dick For Heaven 

Final Say Yes To Heaven Version.mp3 ( Version 399_exe_Nikkisuckedmypussy)

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Still doesn’t explain how he had knowledge of bb before release & the other unreleased songs pre-leak. Damage control I think!

but yes I do feel bad for him that whoever’s threatening him (or whatever)

He’s definitely doing damage control. Knowing cult leader’s lyrics a year before leaking, having BB months early, knowing about watercolor eyes. It’s obvious he’s lying and trying to divert attention. But his “please stop threatening me in my dm’s” is very sad and is what I was afraid of happening.

Joke or not nobody should be doing that, and if it is someone here, respectfully, get a grip. 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Lana said the fingertips over plastic bags was the first song right? So if our acronym is the tracklist it starts with G... :um2:

Assuming she didn't change the tracklist since May and the acronym is the tracklist.

Too much assumption :hide:

Maybe " Good God, I'm Tracing Fingertips Over Plastic Bags Again - Can I Ever Get Over Barrie? " is the real title :mj2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

8 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

P each Fuzz

S toryteller (Rockefeller)

O rchids from a friend

T here's A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard

Seafoam Nova

O

Mary (Scared Of Me)

W aist Deep In Icy Waves

H

Dolphin Flower

S ay Yes To Heaven

F ingertips

More ideas? 

dolphinflower.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Nah but for real, Orchids From A Friend would be such a cute title :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

yesterday i made my dad sit through all of lana's music videos and he liked them so now he's going to think about her and that's gonna have an effect on the overall consciousness of the world and it's going to be directed towards her and we WILL get some news you guys :true: if we think about her hard enough she will come

6 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:
  4 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

SAY YES TO HEAVEN  - THE REMIX LP 

G ay For Heaven

P ray For Heaven

S ay Yes To Heaven 

Orgasmn For Heaven 

Taylor To Heaven 

Say Yes To Heaven

Orgasmn For Heaven  - The Reprise

@May For Heaven ( Farting my way up to heaven)

Fine China ( THE YES TO HEAVEN DJ REMIX)

W aist Deep In Heaven 

Hay For Heaven 

Dick For Heaven 

Final Say Yes To Heaven Version.mp3 ( Version 399_exe_Nikkisuckedmypussy)

everything, but Heaven is replaced by Hell  :creepna:

10 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

He posted a question mark emoji in response to Ben saying the album is a solo album, that was before we knew about the FJM feature. He was definitely talking about Lana's new album, but I guess he doesn't want the attention and we should stop interacting with him now :agree:

and he replied to a tweet saying that the album is solo with ‘fake’