Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

26 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i just wish we'd know if the album is coming before march 2023. that's all i wanna know. :icant:

I don't mind waiting till March or even a tad after. I just want official acknowledgement or announcement by Lana or her team. Really an announcement lol, a little promo single would be nice too!

23 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

ok we all need to get to work like if we all put in a fresh suggestion we could figure the acronyms out!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13qRlTFlh_1HtxXvOTntDV-ZP6ltlvcvykMs4Sg7YD2o/edit

God please see over the sadness of my family when hapiness drove so far 

Y’all are a mess. That poor random guy being absolutely harassed and bombarded by Lana fans is why lipsters have the reputation we do :awkney:

I think we’ll have the album February/March. It was probably submitted September/October and with the 5 month wait that’ll line up perfectly. I would like something more than “info soon 😍😍” from Her team though 

"Don’t forget me"

11 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

6914-FAF2-37-A9-482-B-9004-051-B48-DC9-A

he posted and then deleted this… idk how to feel anymore honestly

Diet Coke running cold I tried everything… 

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Did the insider actually say anything about LDR9??? Or just the Ultraviolence outtakes? Some fill me in pls

he tweeted some lyrics and then said we’d “understand in a few months” 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Did the insider actually say anything about LDR9??? Or just the Ultraviolence outtakes? Some fill me in pls

he replied with an acronym under boz’s post related to ldr9, and he said he just cried to an  an album that is unreleased and coming in a few months

4 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer when Alexa or Shazam spill the beans by accident

When Ben has to sue Alexa :krylie:

She talks too much to ever be silenced tho :thumb3:

By the way, about the shazam thing I think they learned from their NFR mistakes cause those were available a couple of days before the preorder (a whole month before the album) but I think TJF couldn't be identified until the album came out so they probably don't send them the album sound print (or whatever the wave code they use is called) until release now (or 1 or 2 days before for the singles)

giphy.gif

56 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

6914-FAF2-37-A9-482-B-9004-051-B48-DC9-A

he posted and then deleted this… idk how to feel anymore honestly

He may be trolling now that he knows we're watching... but he may also be teasing for real (specially now that he went private and deleted it quickly).

I'd say we stick to the 2 "confirmed" acronyms before trying for new ones (even though this one seems way easier than the others :ma:

giphy.gif

...And boom just like that... we're back at square one, huh?

Gif-Ideas-about-Becoming-Sad-1.gif

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy