Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

So BoZ wrote an acronym and he replied with an acronym. I don't think it would be the album title, because otherwise what's the second acronym? So either long song titles or lyrics :brows: But why was he waiting for BoZ to tweet that? Nothing makes fully sense :icant:

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

So BoZ wrote an acronym and he replied with an acronym. I don't think it would be the album title, because otherwise what's the second acronym? So either long song titles or lyrics :brows: But why was he waiting for BoZ to tweet that? Nothing makes fully sense :icant:

Im imagining BOZ maybe tweeted the acronym of the chorus or one of the verses and maybe the new mystery man just tweeted whatever comes after. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

7 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I’m thinking song titles.  

5 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

But why was he waiting for BoZ to tweet that? Nothing makes fully sense :icant:

Maybe it's the best song on the album (or a really great one/his favorite) and he was waiting for boz to acknowledge it.

Maybe it's that good that he couldn't belive he didn't mention it until then :creepna:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i just know been has an account on here and is about to go after that insider with less than 300 followers… ben reveal yourself

well, I guess my time has come…

Good night Lana Boards! ! ☺️ You’re not ready for the shit I’m bout to beat (at least 🤭) from this new “in sider”. Expect to hear from him dead in the news very soon! 🚀💥

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, DLT said:

I’m thinking song titles.  

Me too cause if the other insider got the acronym fast it's probably cause they remember the long title and quickly realized :hide:

Even though @For K's theory of being verse/chorus also makes a lot of sense... I just think it wouldn't be that easy to get unless the actual title is contained within the big sentence :brows:

Like if I say AIOTTRCOBCCMAOT you'll quickly realize it's OTTR chorus cause it contains the (very recognizable) title but if I say AIWDLIJNAWUCIFTGTGLOTA it would be harder

giphy.gif

04-EDA5-FE-48-B1-40-C9-81-B2-62-CE491-BA 

for Ben just in case :kiss:

last.fm

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Not me thirsting over a meme on lanaboards dot com but who is he :ma:

this is a meme from YEARSSSSS ago. I'm also curious where he is now 

last.fm

1 minute ago, For K said:

this is a meme from YEARSSSSS ago. I'm also curious where he is now 

the way i JUST saw a tweet about him being a zara larsson stan :hillary:

anyway back to the topic! elle is in the thread :xgiggle:

i wonder if ben is here

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif