Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

He's legit, even if he has no sources on his own and gets his stuff from BoZ. He posted tons of Blue Banister lyrics months in advance, posted about Watercolor Eyes 2 weeks before we knew that the song even existed, Cult Leader 1 year early, French Restaurant 2 months before the first snippet leaked, etc.

even if he's legit i definitely feel like the rose colored glasses have been taken off

also the realization that maybe a bunch of lipsters swarming on some random twitter account in hindsight looks really bad and yeah there's probably not going to be anymore info coming out of that account at least for a little while so :bebe:

this ultimately feels like a loss

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

based on the translation it really seems like he is just BOZ’s good friend and BOZ sends him unreleased music/tells him info which is how he knows what he does, so he’s probably legit but not really an “insider”, just a friend of one

honestly anybody who has exclusive information, especially consistently or multiple times, is an "insider" to me

WGe8ynS.gif

If boz is his source he probably made very clear not to post anything too suspicious so I doubt we would have gotten anything of substance anyway... at least we got a new acronym to play with :creepna:

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

honestly anybody who has exclusive information, especially consistently or multiple times, is an "insider" to me

Yeah it's basically like Hmz besties which are second grade hoarders, but still hoarders :hide:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

idk i guess he is one in some ways but i don’t think he would ever actually share big information, i think that would be kind of a betrayal of BOZ if they are friends because he could risk getting both of them in trouble. he was just tweeting unreleased lyrics in portuguese for his 200 followers but i don’t think it was ever gonna go further than that even if we never found out about it

There's one thing clear... if someone's fishy LB will get to them in one way or another :thumb3:

Like imagine minding your own business tweeting things that only make sense to you and suddenly having a horde of lanaboardians following you :thumb2:

giphy.gif

guys, what did i miss this time?

Insiders are doing their best these days? :agree:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Charlie posted a weird poem (?). It's probably about Chuck and it's not like he doesn't post random stuff all the time but who knows... playing the acronym game made me suspicious of everything :bebe:

Spoiler

GOD

family 

us

we 

god

we 

god

we 

god

all there is

i love you

Maybe CG1 is coming too :thumb3:

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Charlie posted a weird poem (?). It's probably about Chuck and it's not like he doesn't post random stuff all the time but who knows... playing the acronym game made me suspicious of everything :bebe:

Hide contents

GOD

family 

us

we 

god

we 

god

we 

god

all there is

i love you

OMG it has to do with the Boz acronym :oprah4:

Spoiler

GOD

P

Sfamily

Ous

T

Swe

Ogod

Mwe

Fgod

Wwe

Hgod

D

Sall there is

Fi love you 

:true:

reading the last pages was like a rollercoaster of emotions :bebe:

i choose to believe that his info is legit even though he is not a "real" insider like the others :silly:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 hour ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

reading the last pages was like a rollercoaster of emotions :bebe:

i choose to believe that his info is legit even though he is not a "real" insider like the others :silly:

who r u talking about