Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

He replied “🤔” to a fan account tweet about the next album being completely solo and that was way before we knew FJM was on it so he def must have listened😳 

Who's "he"?

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Who's "he"?

@GHespanhol on Twitter

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

4 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

actually i think this folder with lana songs was blue banisters and the amount of songs she has recorded during uv was referencing iyldwm 

Though his folder tweet was in September and he tweeted about disliking Blue Banisters album one month before that, so it has to be something else :dua:

Well it seems that he has interacted with BOZ on multiple occasions from what I'm gathering on twitter. It might be safe to say that BOZ is his insider... or they share a similar common contact who has inside information. At least from first glance 

Edit: Not only do they interact but their interactions often involve Lana ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, hotshot2am said:

I'm just happy to know that they are lots of songs circulating, it means they will leak at some point, even if it takes years :blush3:

this woman is a machine, i don't think there's another artist with this amount of unreleased material (maybe there is, but they have safer ways to protect their material..)

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

this woman is a machine, i don't think there's another artist with this amount of unreleased material (maybe there is, but they have safer ways to protect their material..)

the only other artist i can think of with the same amount or more unreleased material than lana is charli :awkney2:

and that's even debatable because charli's hard drive has basically been completely milked aside from like 2 songs, while lana still has plenty of unleaked material

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

This dude is definitely just watching his follows go up like what the....  :ohmy:

last.fm

1 minute ago, For K said:

This dude is definitely just watching his follows go up like what the....  :ohmy:

he’s been acting low key for so long… it was a matter of time till delusion train find him

and also for giving me Margaret

We officially CANNOT let Twitter die now that we have found this treasure trove. Elon I stg if you ruin this for us.... :delish:

last.fm

1 hour ago, pin up galore said:

omg guys it’s starting to get fun i’m excited :oic2::party: i’m still feeling a february/march single and album announcement w a magazine cover or two :oprah3: nb4 there’s a tunnel under ocean boulevard is on the album :air: whatever is coming is obviously really good and different the fact BOZ called it wild makes me really excited i fear we might get an ass shaker or two i want tiddieography 

I believe that there will be some ass shakers cuz Pusha T was asked to hop on some Lana remixes recently... which can mean that the label is expecting to have some big singles for this next rollout :et:

IllegalTotalAdder-max-1mb.gif