Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, the ocean said:

ok but how many pages of this thread are actual verifiable information, info from an alleged insider, and fluff

i'd be interested to know the answer to this natalia-sit.gif

Well..The only viable information we've gotten is W in May and the one snippet in August so probably like 25/30 pages max.

"Don’t forget me"

If you could magically make LDR9 sound like one of her other albums (just one, don't dollie your way into UV+HM) which one would you choose? I think I'd go with BTD, not because it's my favorite (HM stan forever) but because I think it's the least likely to be referenced again in some form :delish: 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

If you could magically make LDR9 sound like one of her other albums (just one, don't dollie your way into UV+HM) which one would you choose? I think I'd go with BTD, not because it's my favorite (HM stan forever) but because I think it's the least likely to be referenced again in some form :delish: 

Paradise for sure!

"Don’t forget me"

Does anyone remember last year like right before Lana announced Arcadia an insider from another forum said that a single (Arcadia) plus BB preorder was coming the following week? That's what we need this time...someone from a forum that we don't expect to have the details to come and save us all :rollin:

But in all seriousness, we have a lot to look forward to. Even if nothing comes today or the rest of this year plz no  we're going to have lots of fun with the new album rollout. There's still a lot  to be excited for!

26 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

maybe something similar to both honeymoon & violet like something dark n jazzy but also soft n whimsical. something you could listen to while sipping lemonade in a sunny garden but also while drinking wine under the stars. get the vibe? :grinds:

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

6 minutes ago, Heartlines said:

Does anyone remember last year like right before Lana announced Arcadia an insider from another forum said that a single (Arcadia) plus BB preorder was coming the following week? That's what we need this time...someone from a forum that we don't expect to have the details to come and save us all :rollin:

But in all seriousness, we have a lot to look forward to. Even if nothing comes today or the rest of this year plz no  we're going to have lots of fun with the new album rollout. There's still a lot  to be excited for!

that's always how it happens. Either a reliable insider, a random user from a different forum, or a brand new account here is the one to break the news. Every single time there is 'active insiders' here, 99% of what they say falls flat.

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, the new snow song said:

maybe something similar to both honeymoon & violet like something dark n jazzy but also soft n whimsical. something you could listen to while sipping lemonade in a sunny garden but also while drinking wine under the stars. get the vibe? :grinds:

OH YES violet has THE vibe, one of her best works no doubt 

Just now, the ocean said:

me browsing ATRL & popjustice looking for news

research-typing.gifchristina-aguilera-computer.gif

ATRL? Is the news more 503's? :blush3: You need to be looking on random fan sites in France or Brazil, none of the main stream pop sites are going to break the news

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

ATRL? Is the news more 503's? :blush3: You need to be looking on random fan sites in France or Brazil, none of the main stream pop sites are going to break the news

in fairness i'm not trying that hard i'm mainly just reading what people are saying about lana nightglasses.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 11/15/2022 at 3:58 PM, your dealer said:

YIBXjIC.png

This girl looks a lot like indie artist Lana Del Rey. I wonder if she's also announcing a new album today

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

miss doll really dropped a bunch of "tea" yesterday then left the thread forever, huh? :sideeye:

Don't worry! Head dollie will be back first thing tomorrow with a very sound and logical explanation on why Lana didn't announce ,and then they'll give us another, more correct, date.

"Don’t forget me"