Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Omg not her teasing the photo shoot :crying4: this is going to be such a collapse!! This is the first era she’s seemed excited about I can’t freaking wait 

"Don’t forget me"

y'all what if that peyote picture is the vibes... and that color palette... I am about to shit my pants faint  :monica:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

On 12/2/2022 at 9:46 PM, Surf Noir said:

ultraviolence era acknowledgement? perhaps it's a sign about the sound of the album :true: :smile:

I am eating this theory up!

0B1vkCQ.gif

The fact that it's so clear to so many of us just how different the vibe is this time around gives me such a good feeling. You really can tell that Lana is excited about whatever's coming up and wants it to be an exciting process/rollout (in whatever that means for her, of course). I love it when you just know that Lana is feeling the era and the music just as much as we are as fans. Whatever we're supposedly getting on the 7th is going to be good for sure

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

since i knew we’re not getting the snowy visuals i dreamt of i am now manifesting the album aesthetic being like neil’s work on these photos

07-DDA3-ED-BF9-D-48-E0-85-BF-5-A06410-B7

8-EB965-BA-589-C-4-EE2-BFC8-FFD2-F7-D1-D

B0-F09-DA3-F163-4-FA1-9025-FA991-CAB425-

So basically what Chemtrails SHOULD'VE been :usrs: I love the concept but I can't give up the beachy aesthetic I'm hoping for

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, Super Movie said:

The fact that it's so clear to so many of us just how different the vibe is this time around gives me such a good feeling. You really can tell that Lana is excited about whatever's coming up and wants it to be an exciting process/rollout (in whatever that means for her, of course). I love it when you just know that Lana is feeling the era and the music just as much as we are as fans. Whatever we're supposedly getting on the 7th is going to be good for sure

i don't think i've been so excited for an lana album... ever :trisha:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, lilac heaven said:

since i knew we’re not getting the snowy visuals i dreamt of i am now manifesting the album aesthetic being like neil’s work on these photos

07-DDA3-ED-BF9-D-48-E0-85-BF-5-A06410-B7

8-EB965-BA-589-C-4-EE2-BFC8-FFD2-F7-D1-D

B0-F09-DA3-F163-4-FA1-9025-FA991-CAB425-

he is seriously one of the greatest photographers of the modern day, everything he does is so luscious, beautiful, and timeless :legend:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

There's just something in the air, just this vibe—it's optimism, temptation mixed with a little bit of desperation and delusion, it's about to pop off at any minute. I'm perched. This is going to be something.

emlDots.gif

The hazy filter, the Ultraviolence vibes…this album cover will be legendary 

40976212a909c2b1ee40918ecb636026e776981e

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ