Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, For K said:

Those flower pictures really remind me of this picture. Is it intentional? The color scheme is also vaguely similar. I know it's a reach but no official news until next wednesday so I'm open to delusions. :true:

peyote.webp 

god every time i see this photo i get chills. i really love the UV cover and i wouldn’t change it but this picture deserved so much more than the back cover of the UO edition

Just now, lilac heaven said:

god every time i see this photo i get chills. i really love the UV cover and i wouldn’t change it but this picture deserved so much more than the back cover of the UO edition

Same I'm still so mad at myself for not getting the T-shirt of this picture on the LATTM tour :sadcore2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

14 minutes ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

It seems like the colors of the flowers were added by him then? The top ones are all white, so which one is edited?

My guess is the bottom one, but that means the colors were intentionally added....but for what reason? :oic3:

Okay hear me out

1. http://09-BD2-DB5-E9-A6-4257-92-A7-8-E13-B7-E48

2. http://7-BAD0-AF2-C055-433-E-A069-C56-E64-C2-F0

3. http://E73-D600-F-3219-4275-AFB0-1079-C3-D94-C4

This photo was taken in 2015 (for Honeymoon I think) and it was edited in three different ways. It was later used for Lust for Life. 

Everything’s not lost :true:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 hour ago, jamesss said:

i dont think its a double album, but i do think you guys forgot to pick up your lexapro prescription at CVS because you guys are like... delusional rn

hot-take but i kinda wish we could stop making jokes about mental health in regards to people just being goofy and speculative in this thread

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

okay, but listen, here me out accountability

here's the edited version neil posted today, there's a variety of colors, red, pink, blue, yellow, orange 

7-D0627-A3-4-DB3-424-F-A0-D2-2-E446-AEAF

remember the colors we found on her website's code? similar huh?

nO9GPHf_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

perhaps the filter on the flowers photo was intentional and is supposed to match the aesthetics of this era, he edited the flowers like that for a reason, he choose those specific colors for a reason accountability

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 hours ago, DragonWhore said:

Lol and still there are people like honey dew who don’t believe me

Oh of course I believe you honey, now let's get you back in that cell you poor thing all alone out here in the boards with real insiders you must've been terrified

7 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

here's the edited version neil posted today, there's a variety of colors, red, pink, blue, yellow, orange 

perhaps the filter on the flowers photo was intentional and is supposed to match the aesthetics of this era, he edited the flowers like that for a reason, he choose those specific colors for a reason accountability

that was my thought, either he chose a random photo to announce because he can’t post anything from the actual campaign yet orrrr this is a LFL situation again and this old photo was edited to match the theme of this era

Spoiler

i also kinda don’t think the website colors mean anything considering it’s literally just a rainbow. those colors might just be the default options built into wordpress or something and that’s why they’re showing up in the code

7 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

I mean it checks out

lana would never care enough to do this at this point in her career but i’m a dreamer i dream a lot so just wishfully… i’ve always wanted an artist to reveal an album cover through a literal puzzle. like put up a mysterious 1000pc puzzle on their merch store with no context of what it is, and then it’s sent to fans who take the risk on buying it and it turns out to be the album cover. again lana would never do this but in general i think that would be such a fucking cool idea

and it’s unmarked and everything so when it comes and you’re putting it together you don’t even have a reference photo or anything like you have to WORK for it. i love immersive stuff like that

Just now, lilac heaven said:

lana would never care enough to do this at this point in her career but i’m a dreamer i dream a lot so just wishfully… i’ve always wanted an artist to reveal an album cover through a literal puzzle. like put up a mysterious 1000pc puzzle on their merch store with no context of what it is, and then it’s sent to fans who buy it and it turns out to be the album cover. again lana would never do this but in general i think that would be such a fucking cool idea

No this is something Taylor would do, and she would make you buy 8 different puzzles that make a QR code that links you to a bonus track