Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

Acid is that you

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd: The Re-up Brown Vinyl in November:pray2: 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

2 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

"giving poetic strange oceanic tropical surfy operatic maximalist funky whimsical healing dazzling soulful & famous" giphy.gif self aware, meta queen :wipe:

Reveal hidden contents

and TWBTKYN is "to walk besides the kind you know", a song about liverpool football club :wipe:

this is EXACTLY my vibe :wowcry: we're on the same wave-length giphy.gif manifesting greenwich, wayamaya, and neon palmmm vibes giphy.gif

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

3 minutes ago, Fever said:

my white bb record has some marbling to it and honestly idk who's lookin out for me about this but oh man, she's a beauty that variant 

my Chemtrails Target edition red LP has a bit of a clear marbling in it too, if you hold it up to the light.

its kinda a beauty :trisha:

4 minutes ago, tulsaglory said:

noo what if u miss it because u fall asleep during the day SLEEP !!!

if i miss it its cos ill be at work :toofloppy:

5 hours ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

Idk who to ask but I wanna know if the other songs she submitted for E*ph*r*a are on here 👀 

we wouldnt know unless we were told  👀 

5 hours ago, Fever said:

i just remembered i manifested the pink vinyl i campaigned for that manifested it works people this goes out to my fellow homos and pink lovers
LIvlmSg.gifgYhdEFQ.gif

i once manifested this album will be pussy pink, i think id rather that than a hot/neon pink :true:

1 minute ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

Idk who to ask but I wanna know if the other songs she submitted for E*ph*r*a are on here 👀 

whoever was in charge of the soundtrack said something like "we worked with (some label) to find a home for songs that artists scrapped" of course the wording was different and not ALL of them were scraps. my point is, if the new album has NO scraps, they're probably not on it

1 minute ago, tulsaglory said:

whoever was in charge of the soundtrack said something like "we worked with (some label) to find a home for songs that artists scrapped" of course the wording was different and not ALL of them were scraps. my point is, if the new album has NO scraps, they're probably not on it

Oooh I forgot about that 🙊 

I’m still mourning RCS tbh I was hoping the third time was a charm for her

whatarecoloris.jpg

1 minute ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

Oooh I forgot about that 🙊 

I’m still mourning RCS tbh I was hoping the third time was a charm for her

we're getting another YTH situation :bebe:

Just now, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Is it possible that water color eyes is RCS?

I doubt it. I think it’s been more more less confirmed that Loved You Then and Now was renamed to RCS, but Watercolor Flop is an entirely separate song that reuses the lyric “rock candy sweet”

whatarecoloris.jpg