Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, NikoGo said:

I lowkey feel like tomorrow is going to be underwhelming after today

we already found out the album title and the release date. I know the cover is going to SERVE though. Hopefully BOZ keeps spilling tomorrow since he's waiting for her to announce

i don’t think so, i have a feeling we’re getting the track list tomorrow which is going to be so insane and unpredictable + the cover obviously + possible alternate covers + preorder + vinyl + merch + possible album trailer + more info from boz and maybe eclipse :defeated: it’s gonna be a good day

Just now, SweetHenny said:

Guys I just drove near the tunnel (which is under Ocean Boulevard you know( and it says it is in maintenance. Does anyone know why?:um2:

Lana planning something

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

the way this thread goes silent for a solid minute after someone says "new bio new link new pictures check x´s ig profile" hang in there it's coming :bebe:

Just now, the ocean said:

can we give people that lie on this site about anything lana related warning points? :bebe:

the WP won't actually do anything other than be... a warning, but still we should

put them on a x2 multiplier for WPs :bebe:

@admin

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I hope she doesn't remove Honeymoon is alive and breathing from her bio if she updates it with something from Ocean.

It's to iconic to be lost

now that you mention it, lemme give HM a spin to get ready for LDR9 :trisha:

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I hope she doesn't remove Honeymoon is alive and breathing from her bio if she updates it with something from Ocean.

It's to iconic to be lost

when she changes it to :

"Honeymoon is alive and breathing

But it'll die & suffocate if you don't order my new album "Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?"

Out March 10th"

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

when she changes it to :

"Honeymoon is alive and breathing

But it'll die & suffocate if you don't order my new album "Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?"

Out March 10th"

see how nobody will be ordering :blush3:

and also for giving me Margaret